Wanna talk rough!  Check it out!! >

Wanna talk rough! Check it out!!

Notices

Wanna talk rough! Check it out!!

Old 11-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Wanna talk rough! Check it out!!

Took a ride out there at Holland about noon it was ausome!!Huge water!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Waterfoul

Well check the forcast.... 13-18 footers. Parnell.... wanna go boating???

http://lakemichigancam.com/
He was out there. Emailed me to tell me goodbye.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dyno
Took a ride out there at Holland about noon it was ausome!!Huge water!!!
no pix????
Old 11-14-2005, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Hi Bob welcome to OSO, I remeber you and your crew, that was a great weekend. Steve with Bluemoon is not on OSO, but you will see him in KW this weekend. The run across did get really ruff, Krista said we should get a 47, but we got a 41 for right now. Take care, hope all is well, Steve.
Hey Steve, I was hoping you would pick up on this. You guys were great hosts to us and I'm glad I get another chance to thank you. Can you post a pic of the 41 ? Larry Jones called me this am. He was surfing around a bit on OSO this morning and was reading thru my "Going To Key West Today" thread and all of a sudden it hit him. He said to Susan " Hey , this is Bob "
I could not get him off the phone ! After KW I am going to help him get set up with Plat. Membership. Keep in touch.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Wanna talk rough!  Check it out!!-2003_0810_102226aa.jpg   Wanna talk rough!  Check it out!!-reentry.jpg  
Old 11-14-2005, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Bob welcome to OSO, I remeber you and your crew, that was a great weekend. Steve with Bluemoon is not on OSO, but you will see him in KW this weekend. The run across did get really ruff, Krista said we should get a 47, but we got a 41 for right now. Take care, hope all is well, Steve.

I got off track telling you about Larry Jones and failed to comment on the pics, sorry. First is the two Apache Steves and LJ coming back across the Lake on Sunday after the Milwaukee Poker Run [ nice ride ] and tho other pic is me eating one of those monster waves during the run on Saturday. Hard to believe that was on the same Lake Michigan, 24 hrs apart. That's boating.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Registered

Hey that lighthouse looks familiar...I miss that town
Old 11-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Hi Bob, thanks for the picture that sure was an awsome weekend, winning helped offset the waves on the way over to wisc. I still can't post pictures, my buddy Ed did just post a picture of my 41 with the 47 Kemosabe at the Boyne Thunder Run it's under the greatest apache thread. Enjoy KW, wishing we where there, Steve.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Looks just like the day in Aug/03 when I hooked up with Maskerade and two of those Apache guys up there and we ran across the Lake, did the Milwaukee Poker Run [ PRA ] and back on Sunday. Good memories. And the Apache guys brought back all the hardware and cash. 1st and 2nd prize !!
Are they on the board ? Wondering if they remember me?
PREDATOR
I remember you and Masquerade docked on the Milw river at Rock Bottom Sat. We passed by and I asked if Masquerade had 2 or 3 engines. He held up 4 fingers!! Both your rigs are awesome.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Bob, thanks for the picture that sure was an awsome weekend, winning helped offset the waves on the way over to wisc. I still can't post pictures, my buddy Ed did just post a picture of my 41 with the 47 Kemosabe at the Boyne Thunder Run it's under the greatest apache thread. Enjoy KW, wishing we where there, Steve.
OK, I will look pics up there. We will get together another time. Michigan shoreline over your way is still on my hit list.
I hear I won't be dissapointed and really liked what I saw that weekend. Maybe next summer I will come over and we will do SOTW and or Chigago Run. This past August I had to choose between Chicago and Put in Bay. Let's see .....???
LOL !!
Old 11-14-2005, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Downtown42
I remember you and Masquerade docked on the Milw river at Rock Bottom Sat. We passed by and I asked if Masquerade had 2 or 3 engines. He held up 4 fingers!! Both your rigs are awesome.
4 in Masqueade is correct. Larry has quade NT 650. I think he got over 600 hours out of them before his first re build. Not a speed nut like some of use. Likes to go cruising as some of you know.
I have 3 X NT 850's. I got 350 hrs before my first rebuild. I'm a little tougher on the hardware than LJ. 12 Poker Runs a year and lots of cruising. What I need is a diesel set up that will let me run 75 - 80 MPH all day long then I will eventually go in that direction. They are getting close to that now and I am following some developments. Tap me on the shoulder next time we meet.
Bob

Quick Reply: Wanna talk rough! Check it out!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.