Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's this about Reggie not wanting Mike to play? >

What's this about Reggie not wanting Mike to play?

Notices

What's this about Reggie not wanting Mike to play?

Old 11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What's this about Reggie not wanting Mike to play?

Us 1 Look Who Was Paying For A Large Portion Of The Race And Who Is Up Carbinells Ass. They Call The Shots Didnt You Play Ball As A Kid There Were Always Cheater.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:15 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

BRAND NEW BOAT HULL DIDNT HOLD UP
Old 11-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bojoe2
Ok I Was In Key West! I Herd From 3 Camps And From Ol That Reggie Would Not Let The Ol V-47 Race Unlimited Run, Even When They Had A Driver Who Was On Hand That Did Qualify To Race In The Worlds. Mike Would Of Been In The Boat Also So When Sbi (or Should I Say Reggie) Said The Closed Canapy Did Not Meet Sbi Requirements Ol Went Back To The Drawing Board And Had A Factory 2 New Boat Out Of The Factory On Display That Met All Sbi Specs And Were Still Told No You Can Not Race. So I Guess If Ol Had 350,000 In Cash To Put Up For The Race Like Reggie Did They Could Call The Shots. But All The Buzz In The Keys Was It Was The "reggie Show" And Man He Looked Like Sh!t His Hair Looked Like Black Holloween Costume Wig Real Fake Hair I Just Had To Throw My 2 Cents In. The Man Is Afraid Of Fair Compitition! Lets Ahve Some Real Racing In The Worlds!
You guys crack me up!!!! Ok so the boat didnt meet tech and I assume that it was a 2005 registered team and raced the minimum 2 races(which includes 04 worlds) in order to qualify for the 2005 worlds. umm A qualified Driver and 3 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks, it is the boat and/or team owner that had to have the 2 starts. I've been to several races this year (and the 04 worlds) and I sure havent seen Mr Fiore around. You guys are starting to sound like the cheerleaders over in racers forum aka the NON-racers that get the racers at each others throats, by starting rumours. Also with it not meeting tech specs, do you guys have issues with Kevin Brown or Richie D?, they are the ones that make those decisions, not Reggie. May I make a suggestion, turn all your negative energy into positive energy in ways that would help our sport. Tim you tryed something with the SOB's. Ok it didnt work, but I commend you for at least trying to do something positive. I met you briefly in 03, when I raced in OPA and you are an asset to our sport and a pleathera of knowledge. Now use it to help, not hurt. I am sure that Kevin Brown, the Board of Directors of SBI/APBA, Carbonell, and Fiore know the truth. Honestly, nobody else really matters, not you or I. As great of a product that Mike has, I really dont think this will hurt his sales, but in my opinion, if he had any question marks, a few phone calls would have saved him the trip and a hole lot of money. Oh wait, didnt FPC have a Miami to KW Poker Run again and Mike sends his support truck to Poker Runs, hmmmmmm

You have yourself a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing you at the races in 06

Trent
Old 11-21-2005, 08:24 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like alot of critisism from the peanut gallery. Then again what do ya expect from a bunch of wanna be's like these.

If you guys could do it better, then why did'nt you do something instead of runnin your mouth about how bad someone else is doing something. Maybe if some people here would open their checkbook before their mouths, and do something constructive, then they would'nt have nothin to complain about. RIGHT??????

So, lets see how much better you guys can do next year. Until then, you can put your negative critisism back into your checkbook.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Sounds like alot of critisism from the peanut gallery. Then again what do ya expect from a bunch of wanna be's like these.

If you guys could do it better, then why did'nt you do something instead of runnin your mouth about how bad someone else is doing something. Maybe if some people here would open their checkbook before their mouths, and do something constructive, then they would'nt have nothin to complain about. RIGHT??????

So, lets see how much better you guys can do next year. Until then, you can put your negative critisism back into your checkbook.
Well said.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have known Reggie Fountain and sold his boats since 1987. He thrives on competition and I find it hard to believe he would attempt to limit other competitors. Pick up any high performance boat magazine and there is always 8 to 12 pages of Fountain advertising in full color splendor.

As for Reggie the man...it would be difficult to find a more generous, sincere man. Please show me ANY man who has accomplished ANYTHING without a dream or an ego. To even mention appearance is a cheap, unnecessary shot at a man who has made major contributions to our way of boating and who is willing to pony up the big bucks to help perpetuate it.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:37 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed........Just another cheap shot from someone that's in the "jeolous of Reggie club" It's really sad, but amazing how when you're on top, alot of the "wanna be's" are spittting at you. I ALMOST feel sorry for their sad azz. NOT !!!
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered

Old 11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Registered

I know from my racing experience, that reggie's boats are hardly ever post race inspected in SBI.

One year it was so bad in F2 that the other F2 racers almost boycotted the second race.

CM
Old 11-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I doubt that Reggie would cheat to win. His reputation in the industry is far too valuable to risk. To imply this is slanderous.

Quick Reply: What's this about Reggie not wanting Mike to play?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.