Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers needed for Magnum Mark.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116661-prayers-needed-magnum-mark.html)

Queenie 11-30-2005 03:20 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Magnum Mark....

While we don't know you personally Mark, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Lucy, prayers to you and your family. Glad to hear he's improving and that it continues.

Rob & Barb

thedonz 12-01-2005 08:47 PM

updates please

jr mike

cowisl 12-01-2005 08:48 PM

Please hang in there Mark

clearcut3 12-02-2005 07:10 AM

I have definitely been off of the board too long as I am just now seeing this.

I have said a prayer for Mark and hope that he has a speedy recovery!!!!!! I will keep him in my prayers.

buckknekkid 12-02-2005 05:11 PM

glad to hear Marks doing OK

spitfire1 12-02-2005 07:26 PM

Been away from the board lately....sorry to hear this....wishing you a speedy recovery Mark.....Rich

Little Tommy 12-02-2005 08:10 PM

Hi all, I spoke with Lucy last night around 10:30 pm. Mark had a real rough day yesterday. He had been off of the breathing machine but needed to be placed back on it. I have not spoken with her tonight as of yet, but it seems that this is how it probably will be for some time. He is going to have good days and bad days. He is still in Intensive care. We need to continue to remember he and Lucy in our prayers. She wants to let you all know that she continously reads all the cards and wishes to Mark and really appreciates all the love and support that is being given to them....Mark knows that we are all pulling for him..Hang in there buddy...Kathy

CBR 12-02-2005 08:29 PM

Oops, maybe he laughed so hard at my card, he had to be put back on the respirator! Sorry! I hope it was all my fault, otherwise, this is not good news. Still, it sounds like the docs are on top of things, so hopefully this is a minor setback.

Stay strong Lucy, and we will send some more requests to the man upstairs.

racesdad 12-03-2005 12:49 AM

I Pray For Mark And Lucy For A Speedy Recovery :(
Mike Stancombe
Peppers Racing

candyman35 12-03-2005 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Little Tommy
Hi all, I spoke with Lucy last night around 10:30 pm. Mark had a real rough day yesterday. He had been off of the breathing machine but needed to be placed back on it. I have not spoken with her tonight as of yet, but it seems that this is how it probably will be for some time. He is going to have good days and bad days. He is still in Intensive care. We need to continue to remember he and Lucy in our prayers. She wants to let you all know that she continously reads all the cards and wishes to Mark and really appreciates all the love and support that is being given to them....Mark knows that we are all pulling for him..Hang in there buddy...Kathy

Sorry to hear that....with all the good reports you forget how serious his condition still is. We will continue to keep Mark, Lucy and family in our prayers.
Dan & Vicki