Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sorry I could not make it to Key West :( (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/116902-sorry-i-could-not-make-key-west.html)

DollaBill 11-21-2005 07:40 PM

Sorry I could not make it to Key West :(

My twin brother made it and said he had a blast! Looks like a good time was had by all. Oh well, maybe next year.

ratman 11-21-2005 08:03 PM

Re: Sorry I could not make it to Key West :(

how can we be sure it was really your brother and not you incognito

Cash Bar 11-21-2005 10:34 PM

Ahhh, ......good try, ..........but that is not gonna work. I have pics that say you are just trying to shift the blame and infamy......... :eek:

Racegirl3 11-22-2005 06:39 AM

Tell your brother it was nice to meet him :rolleyes: :p

Pat D 11-22-2005 08:20 AM

Next year tell your "brother" to bring an alarm clock. :D

OldSchool 11-22-2005 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Tell your brother not to drive his Hummer down the boat parade with an empty trailer. Anyone have the picture of that priceless moment?

LMAO!!!!

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

DollaBill 11-22-2005 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pat D
Next year tell your "brother" to bring an alarm clock. :D

He said he was up each morning by 7:45 AM, but never got calls in time. The first day he got a call 10 minutes after the race started and the second day he got a call at 8:09 am to be somewhere at 8:30-8:45. Cash Bar can testify to those events as well as his cell phone history.

DollaBill 11-22-2005 08:57 AM

Tell your brother not to drive his Hummer down the boat parade with an empty trailer. Anyone have the picture of that priceless moment?

thanks, pal.

Pat D 11-22-2005 08:59 AM

Did your brother get to meet to Mr. C. himself?

Next year send your sister.......she'll get it straight. :p

Airpacker 11-22-2005 09:07 AM

And here I thought that Fountain had gotten ahold of some of that famous "new Apache invisible fiberglass" as seen around here and in certain publications last year :)

All in good fun guys, please don't turn this into one of "those" threads because someone dared to use the word "Apache" :drink: