Notices

NEW Whipple SC's?

Old 11-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
NEW Whipple SC's?

Hey everybody, just wanted to show you guys whats going on. Some of you thought we were going to be gone , but here's to show that were not going anywhere. We begin fulfilling back orders this next week.

Thanks,
Dustin Whipple
Old 11-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NEW Whipple SC's?

I'm druling here. that would look soooo goood on mine
Attached Thumbnails NEW Whipple SC's?-dscf00034-oso.jpg  
Old 11-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Registered

GREAT NEWS!

Thanks for the update.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Registered

Polished

Gloss black
Old 11-25-2005, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Sweet dustin, got the setup for a 496/ 8.1 in a GMC?
Old 11-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Is that the bigger 3.3.?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:34 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I'll take 2 for my 525's please,so i can keep up with my much Older brothers like offshoredrillin and very very Old school.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dustin your buddy gsmith9898 will be happy now

He can order them new now and want have to try and find use ones

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Aw man I knew yall would get things back on track. Was it a matter of Lysholm not holding up their end of things?

BTW Welcome back!!
I can't go into to many details, but by April of 2005, Lysholm was over 3000 units back ordered with no schedule, no build plan, no recover plan, no future production goal and zero information. What transpired was incredibly bad business. It began in May of 2004 and got to a severely critical level in November of 2004, but problems were supposedly handled by Jan. When time came around, we received 10 sc's, 5, 7, etc. which was simply not enough. There wasn't even enough for warranty replacements, repairs, etc. We were forced into a very bad situation. Customers got very angry, both potential and current, we lost an incredible amount of sales, employee's, contracts, marketing and advertising chances, money for R&D, etc.

We filed a lawsuit in June of 2005 for breach of contract, failure to deliver and a few other things. They admitted that they screwed up during a meeting in June 2005 but still could not provide a schedule, plan or anything. Was there going to be 10, 500, 1000, didn't know and that was not acceptable. We were already in the red, how could you continue losing money if you had no idea about the future?

Some of the things that happenned reached an incredible low and very bad business. Since we were the company that got them started (we were their first customer and left another partnership to be with them) and the company that created the market, you think they would do everything they can to help. We did nothing wrong, just ordered and forecasted as previous.

Hope this adds a bit of insight into what really went down.

Thanks,
Dustin
Old 11-25-2005, 04:07 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
I can't go into to many details, but by April of 2005, Lysholm was over 3000 units back ordered with no schedule, no build plan, no recover plan, no future production goal and zero information. What transpired was incredibly bad business. It began in May of 2004 and got to a severely critical level in November of 2004, but problems were supposedly handled by Jan. When time came around, we received 10 sc's, 5, 7, etc. which was simply not enough. There wasn't even enough for warranty replacements, repairs, etc. We were forced into a very bad situation. Customers got very angry, both potential and current, we lost an incredible amount of sales, employee's, contracts, marketing and advertising chances, money for R&D, etc.

We filed a lawsuit in June of 2005 for breach of contract, failure to deliver and a few other things. They admitted that they screwed up during a meeting in June 2005 but still could not provide a schedule, plan or anything. Was there going to be 10, 500, 1000, didn't know and that was not acceptable. We were already in the red, how could you continue losing money if you had no idea about the future?

Some of the things that happenned reached an incredible low and very bad business. Since we were the company that got them started (we were their first customer and left another partnership to be with them) and the company that created the market, you think they would do everything they can to help. We did nothing wrong, just ordered and forecasted as previous.

Hope this adds a bit of insight into what really went down.

Thanks,
Dustin
It does add some light on things now and hopefully you'll have my 2 systems ready soon for my 525's.Call me with any info on them when you can 540-226-2814 or 540-400-5536 thanks Richard.

Quick Reply: NEW Whipple SC's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.