Like Tree0Likes

KW Poker Run

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2005, 03:26 PM
  #41
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
BigSilverCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Joplin, Mo
My Boats: 2016 50' Skater Catamaran , 2003 41' Apache Cat, 2003 36' Cigarette Gladiator
Posts: 2,466
Default Re: KW Poker Run

by the way that is two key west poker runs in a row that extreme exhibit has cut us off and sprayed us down, I have video of both.
BigSilverCat is online now  
Old 11-24-2005, 03:29 PM
  #42
Registered
 
Airpacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Aurora Ontario
My Boats: little cat...BIG MOTOR
Posts: 4,008
Default Re: KW Poker Run

here we go again
Hows about everyone waits until either the lawyers or the courts sort it all out before passing judgements?
Airpacker is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 03:38 PM
  #43
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
well that sucks, I was hopeing he would not have an excuse for why we outran him on the outside on the way down. those scratches probably slowed him down and the aerodynamics of the duck tape probably made it handle the rough worse
I didn't know you were racing us. I would have started my port engine if I knew that!!
Which cat were you? The Orange Nortec?
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 03:40 PM
  #44
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airpacker
here we go again
Hows about everyone waits until either the lawyers or the courts sort it all out before passing judgements?
I was sitting here miding my own business today. Then, here we go again!! Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 03:53 PM
  #45
Registered
 
RedDog382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toledo, Ohio/Las Vegas, NV
My Boats: '99 Formula 382 Poker Run Special/'05 Formula 260 SS
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
you never know who may end up being the new Cigarette dealer in the near future.
I think inflammatory remarks like this are really unnecessary and the reason the original thread was deleted. I'm not impressed.
RedDog382 is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 04:09 PM
  #46
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I have no idea where you guys got your info. I almost got arrested?? Where did you get that?? Swerving in and out?? I hope everyone here remembers each of these accusations. All I can say is you guys are not even close. Lets just say the Judicial system will figure out the truth. I have the video, the police report, several Eye witnesses and even a well know by everyone, well respected expert witness.
Phil claimed I wet him "3" times. To tell you the truth, I can't say it did or didn't happen. We got wet on one part of the run. But if he got wet 3 times by me, Sounds like he was in a bad spot. You would think an experienced, EXracer would not put himself in that position especially in a fun, safe Poker run that we never saw over 74 MPH until we hit the ocean in Marathon. This wasn't a race. It was a nice, relaxing, run.

So the next time someone dosen't drive to your liking on the highway, RAM HIM!

Please let me know who said the police were going to arrest me and asked Phil but he said no. That is an absolute lie.

QUOTE: The thread went three pages of Phil bashing without a person giving the other side of the story

Most of the Phil bashing on the last post were on past incidents people encountered with him.

P.S. We called the Police to meet us at Gilberts .

You guys may want to check your facts and be nice, you never know who may end up being the new Cigarette dealer in the near future.
Lubejob, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you but I will respond to your post.

Phil told me his side of the story 10 minutes after pulling into KW harbor. My statements come directly from the source. I read your original thread, therefore I heard your side of the story and I've heard Phils side of the story. The problem is most people on here only heard your side of the story because you came on here very soon after pulling into KW and began posting about the incident. Before the thread got deleted no one posted the other side of the story.

Now as usual you are making threats that have no ground "You never know who will be the new Cigarette dealer in the near future"? Give me a break. Come back on here in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, years and appaulogize for such a ludacris statement.

You have expert witness' of this. Don't think you're the only one that has people that saw this. I personally spoke with several people in KW that were running behind you on the way down. I hate to break this to you but zig-zagging back and forth accross the causeway is not safe boating. The people I spoke with said they backed off because they too were either cut off by you our nearly sprayed down by you. Ramming into you and holding your line are two completely different things. And as the Coast Gaurd Regulations state; Two powerboats merging toward the same locations (i.e. channel markers) the boat on the starboard side has right of way. Call it he said/she said if you wish, but not everyone saw it the way you say it went down.
thisistank is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 04:13 PM
  #47
Registered
 
Airpacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Aurora Ontario
My Boats: little cat...BIG MOTOR
Posts: 4,008
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airpacker
here we go again
Hows about everyone waits until either the lawyers or the courts sort it all out before passing judgements?
PLEASE
Airpacker is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 04:25 PM
  #48
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airpacker
PLEASE
My intent is not to stir the pot or start a heated argument again. I'm sorry if anything I said was out of line (though I don't believe it was). I know this is a touchy subject on here. I never thought it was fair that a huge mass of OSO members only heard one side of the story and made judgments based on such. Then the deletings started and the other side was never told. It's like the old saying goes, "There's three sides to every story". Yours, theres and the truth.

Phil will not come on here and say his side of the story, not that there's a conciseness of doubt in his defense but because he see's no point in it. It's the same reason Reggie, Skip, etc. doesn't come on here to defend themselves. It's an up-hill battle to debate to un-informed masses. You are right, the courts will figure it out for themselves but now at least the masses of OSO have had the opportunity to hear both sides of the story. This was my intent.

Last edited by thisistank; 11-24-2005 at 04:28 PM.
thisistank is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 04:31 PM
  #49
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Turku, Finland
My Boats: Something small blown and light
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: KW Poker Run

If this is a touchy subjet so lets make facts short...
someone who is supposed to be a tough ex racer cant take a drop of water and gets pissed and canīt stand a little psyching/picking in the water...
Now I Understand Ex- racers....theīre just that.
Not like an ex-Boxer.
What a bunch of female kittens....

Cool down both of you involved and eat your (laughable) pride.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 11-24-2005 at 04:36 PM.
MikeyFIN is offline  
Old 11-24-2005, 04:33 PM
  #50
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,672
Default Re: KW Poker Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Addiction
Tank, Was your Cig in KW? BIG Blower motors?
It was not my boat, it was a buddies boat we ran down on.
thisistank is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
boatme
Poker Runs and Boating Events
4
03-31-2006 10:50 PM
GOODT
General Boating Discussion
0
09-12-2005 09:04 PM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
71
07-30-2005 07:17 PM
chambawamba69
Poker Runs and Boating Events
0
07-28-2004 08:58 AM
Michelle May-Schmidt
General Boating Discussion
0
04-05-2002 08:43 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.