Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners.  THE TESTING IS COMPLE >

Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COMPLE

Notices

Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COMPLE

Old 11-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the past 6 mos. or so we have been working with Sea Systems, and Seaspension. to build a Hi-Impact seating system that will reduce the impact on your body in rough water. We installed the seating system in our race boat and tested this system in Key West last week. The water for the race was not bad at all, but last Tuesday we tested the seating system in some big water, and all I can say is WOW what a major diference. This seating system will take up to 80% of the impact. It is like riding on air even in 8 foot plus seas. This system is not available to the public yet, but will be soon. It was developed for the Navy, and is now used by all branches of the Goverment.If you would like more info about this Hi-Impact seating system let me know and I will put you in touch with the people that can build one for you before the supply and demand becauses a problem.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COMPLE

that is awsome, and about time, I always wonderd why boat builders didn't do more than put some padding over a sheet of plywood.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Registered

Default Re: Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COMPLE

I know what you mean. I think this could do for boating what fiberglass did years ago.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Registered

Do you have any pics of the seating system?
Old 11-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered

I do not have any pics with me, but you can e-mail Rick at
[email protected] and he will be able you sent you pics and give much more info that I can.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Registered

OK thanks
Old 11-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm testing this shock mat I bought at the Annapolis Boat Show. Unfortunately, it was at the end of the season and won't use it till next spring. I'll keep you posted.

https://www.seashocks.com/index.html
Old 11-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Registered

what shock absorber seat is Fountain installing in their 42 Poker Run?
Old 11-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Registered

Default Re: Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COM

HP,
do you have a website for Joker powerboats ?
Old 11-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Registered

Chuck, you ridin this weekend? I plan on next, that is legal opening of the trails, but I could sneak out in the day and night.

Quick Reply: Attention All Performance Boaters, Racers, and Poker runners. THE TESTING IS COMPLE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.