Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Girls or Speed????????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117659-girls-speed.html)

tomtbone1993 12-02-2005 01:57 PM

Girls or Speed?????????

whats your priority..............

Shore Thing 12-02-2005 01:59 PM

Re: Girls or Speed?????????

girls. Speed is just a means to get the girls.

BLee 12-02-2005 02:18 PM

Both.

gotime34 12-02-2005 02:22 PM

If you mean which is more important on your boat: how fast it is or how comfortable/appealing it is to females...I have been analyzing this for some time, as it is very important to me. Here is the bottom line: After 50mph, girls have no idea if you are going 50, 80, or even 100, they just know they are going fast and it turns them on :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you are single it is key to have a cabin, and a boat that is colorful :cool: and appealing to girls. If you are married and your boat has nothing to do with attracting the oppositte sex...go with purely speed. Or if you have the money to spend...get the best of both. If thats not what you were referring to, disregard my above comments :D :D

OldSchool 12-02-2005 02:30 PM

Uhhhh, you forgot Beer!!!!!! :drink: :drink:

magnum27 12-02-2005 02:39 PM

All I know is between the two, they have mangaed to break my bank account! But you gotta love'em both. LOL

hugetime1 12-02-2005 02:53 PM

If I screw her fast, does it mean i got the girl and the speed?????

tomtbone1993 12-02-2005 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
If you mean which is more important on your boat: how fast it is or how comfortable/appealing it is to females...I have been analyzing this for some time, as it is very important to me. Here is the bottom line: After 50mph, girls have no idea if you are going 50, 80, or even 100, they just know they are going fast and it turns them on :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you are single it is key to have a cabin, and a boat that is colorful :cool: and appealing to girls. If you are married and your boat has nothing to do with attracting the oppositte sex...go with purely speed. Or if you have the money to spend...get the best of both. If thats not what you were referring to, disregard my above comments :D :D

On the right track, I refuse to put blowers on my rig to be in the three digit club. I need my swim plat form for the ladies :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

sy goldberg 12-02-2005 02:55 PM

At my age rich widows in assisted living facilities seems to work best for me. :evilb: :evilb:

STRAIGHTPRIORITY 12-02-2005 03:04 PM

both! =)