Herring customer support references?

Notices

Herring customer support references?

Old 12-05-2005, 08:42 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts
Default Re: Herring customer support references?

Looks like the more I buy the faster I get them. Actually they have done some labbing for me on a couple sets and they came back within 6-8 weeks. They have one more pair that were to be done back in June which I still don't have and can't get an answer on. Thought about ordering a new set but I am quite honestly just a little apprehensive. I guess if I order a couple sets of the same I should be able to get them built and have a pair of backups if I have to wait a season to get repairs done if needed The work is definetly top shelf! Thanks for the input!
Old 12-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Just had my props in for repair, took three weeks to get back from the day I shipped them.

Jim was very easy to deal with.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:24 PM
LarryD

we have had very good service, we have 7or 8 both 5 and 6 blade ( bravo) repairs or mods have varied from week to 3weeks we have gotten new props from less than 2 weeks to 2 months but very ;nice work , with other custom shops you can be in for a wait also , we like working with herring

Larry wild ride SVL#5

Old 12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a Herring story for ya. Plans were in to fly in Friday for final inspection, take possession of my new 36 Nor-tech, and run the Fort Myers poker run the next day. 15 days before this, I get a call from the best Salesman in the world( Terry), that They screwed up and my props were no where to be found. I call Jimmy at Herring and said PLEASE. He says I'll see what I can do. I call back 3 days later to leave him a message at 11 at night, and he answers the phone. I say what the hell are you doing, he says working on your props. We test the boat Friday with some loners, and low and behold 8 am Saturday morning delivery the Nor-tech limo pulls up in front of the poker run with my new shiny 5 blade Herring propellers. I will never run anything but a Herring on my high performance boats!!!!!