Notices

Roller-Coaster seats

Old 12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Roller-Coaster seats

Anything above 100mph and I would gladly take a bolster over a bench seat. It just feels more secure. And this style seems to be the safest way to get 6 people on a 100mph+ ride.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:43 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
NO WONDER!!! Toad painted that one and their OL's. They are a dealer for both.... So, that actually looks like Toad's style of paint, not OL's...
there has been a lot more OL's painted that way than fountains, and then to have almost the same paint job that a OL already has... seems kinda cheesy to me... TAOD might be painting them, but somebody is okaying the paint jobs...

and it looks like you are riding around in the short bus with that seating arrangement...
Old 12-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Registered

I think it is Toad's call whether or not to do a certain job because his integrity and business future is on the line everytime he delivers his work. I can see it now, 6 guys all together, riding in perfect sequence, and all show back up with a huge smile on their face! not a group I want to be a part of! And, I doubt I am the only one!
Old 12-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seating kinda works for me on that big of a ride !??!?!?!?! Much better then the "prom date" seating thats popular these days IMO .

As far as the paint goes .... the dealer's usually spec out the paint if they ordered the boat ... Hey a 47 Fountain with 1075 and #6 is pretty cool any way you slice it !
Old 12-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
there has been a lot more OL's painted that way than fountains, and then to have almost the same paint job that a OL already has... seems kinda cheesy to me... TAOD might be painting them, but somebody is okaying the paint jobs...

and it looks like you are riding around in the short bus with that seating arrangement...
The SHORT BUS. Thats hitting below the beak belt.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered

not to be a homophobe, but those "rollercoaster" and "prom date" ideas are TERRIBLE. anyone like to chime in that owns one or spent some time on either of the set ups and like it that way? I'm serioulsy wondering about these strange configurations...
Old 12-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I like the way the Donzi 38ZR is configured. 3 Man Bolster in the back, and two seperate seats in the front. If you want to take 6 people with you just strap one onto the nose and say "hey, you wanted to come, this was the only seat available"
Old 12-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The "rollercoaster" seats at least don't make ya sit right next to your buddy on a long romp offshore .... Not that there's anything wrong with that ....
Old 12-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PurpleStuff
i dont think there is any reason to knock Fountain because of it.

dont ya love the newbies
Old 12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Registered

I dont need to go on any boat trip or ride bad enough to be uncomfortable in any sense. I'm just trying to make sure that the market doesnt become overwhelmed by this "idea." One day these boats will come down in price, I will want to be a buyer, and will not ever own something that doesnt make sense to me.
As for the Fountain comment: there may be a joke on this board as I have read, but is there a better buy for the money, really? -we dont need any popcorn jokes b/c of that-

Last edited by PurpleStuff; 12-06-2005 at 06:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Roller-Coaster seats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.