Man to face charges in alcohol-related boating accident

Notices

Man to face charges in alcohol-related boating accident

Old 12-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Man to face charges in alcohol-related boating accident

Originally Posted by noboat
Yep, I agree! Very sad but people need to remember what it was like to 18 before they start getting on their soapboxes!
We won't. No one here ever did anything wrong.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Louisville Boater
It must be good to be perfect!

I do agree that this was an incredibly stupid move! If you treat all the young people that way you will have a self fulfilling prophecy.

If you want to call me a punk than come on. I can probably kick your ?E>$$% and might make more more $$$ then you do. I work my ass off and and do well so why do you call me a punk!

And yes, I do have regard for the law.
There's good there's bad. I don't which this guy was but both families lose on this one. It sad. But it could happen to any of us who have had a drink. I known a lot of people who don't drink and drive but suck at driving a boat. Don't pay attention.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I do agree that this was an incredibly stupid move! If you treat all the young people that way you will have a self fulfilling prophecy.

If you want to call me a punk than come on. I can probably kick your ?E>$$% and might make more more $$$ then you do. I work my ass off and and do well so why do you call me a punk!

Nobody's calling you a punk...unless you are one
Everyone has their own opinion --so don't take offense to it.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Banned

Sounds like he had already been given one chance to straighten out, and didn't take it. He's a foreman with the family buisness at 18? Sounds like a spoiled kid to me.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Banned

Well, that for sure is a punk ass remark. How old are you?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's a good tip for you .....how much money you make or what kind or car you drive doesn't make you more "man" than someone else.

Your actions make you a man, like taking care of your family,protecting them, accepting responsibility for your actions,etc......
When you do grow up, you will realise these things Your posts make you seem like a punk kid.

Last edited by Semper Fi; 12-10-2005 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Your actions make you a man, like taking care of your family,protecting them, accepting responsibility for your actions,etc......
When you do grow up, you will realise these things .

That's what I mean, we all get smarter as you age. Louisville may be ok. But there are some BIG money shoes to wear around here...you never know who is on the other end
Old 12-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered

cuda,

the victim was the foreman, not the 18 year old
Old 12-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

So you're going to beat up everybody who slights you? Good attitude until you pick on the wrong person Who cares about your $$$ too

...Punk
Old 12-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by noboat
Yep, I agree! Very sad but people need to remember what it was like to 18 before they start getting on their soapboxes!
Exactly.

Here's some food for thought. So just take it as that.

Then there are those times while rafting up with your buddies for the day..... it's early in the day...... you know it will be a long time before you will be heading back in...... so a beer or 2 won't hurt....having a great time......SOoooo.......another beer it is..........before you know it, it's time to go......the beer has impaired your judgement......you think you are fine.

Disclaimer, none of that above pertains to any of us, because appareantly we are all perfect..... or just lucky. Who's got the balls here to admit they are in the lucky category? Anyone, anyone, anyone? A lot of pictures are posted here on OSO from us that show us all tied up in large groups on the lake, not on your dock to your house, but at a location that requires driving back to the dock. Are you all saying NONE of those boats have beer on them, or just your boat?

The death is unfortunate and no one here wants that to happen ever, to anyone. Everyone losses, both sides, all involved. Sad/bad situations.

Quick Reply: Man to face charges in alcohol-related boating accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.