Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Years Day Fun Run 2006!!!! - Sarasota (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118036-new-years-day-fun-run-2006-sarasota.html)

Ryan Beckley 12-22-2005 01:42 PM

Re: New Years Day Fun Run 2006!!!! - Sarasota

1 Attachment(s)
I am making up some of these sticker if anyone wants some.

Ryan Beckley 12-24-2005 08:30 AM

Current Weather outlook is 69 and Sunny on the first! Yes Dean I got your email, will speak soon. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Formula Outlaw 12-24-2005 06:58 PM

Ryan, I'll take a couple of those stickers. Thanks. Russ

Ryan Beckley 12-26-2005 01:53 PM

Current weater showing 76 and SUNNY for Sunday the 1st.

copiercat 12-28-2005 08:02 PM

im stoked for this run, got the cat ready and bringing 5 people,
is there any happenings new years eve?
how far we running, not sure how much fuel to put on,
the weather sounds like it gonna be perfect , we still runnin the same coarse?
whos coming do you have a boat/head count? :

CROWN MAN 12-29-2005 01:13 PM

I will be there,,, Seems like Ill have the SMALLEST BOAT But I will make an appearance. Running the inside of course :D :D

Johno 12-29-2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Ryan, I think this fun run will be AWESOME!!!!! Weather looks unbelieveable!!!!

This year I want to try and meet everyone, unlike last year. So please introduce yourselves more this year. I am easy to spot...6'5" tall and a silver and blue prosthetic leg. I have a all white 38TE Fountain with triple 275 Verado's. see everyone there! Mike

Mike, you'll have the company of another "Fishboat"
See ya all there

OPA 12-29-2005 02:05 PM

How Many Boats Does This Put Us At?

Formula Outlaw 12-29-2005 10:46 PM

Ryan, sorry I didn't post this earlier. Gusman came down Wed. to replace my propshaft seals and found the problem was worse. I had new propshaft seals (at least I thought I did and paid for them) in Sept. of 03. NOT by Gusman, our local gasmaster....:drink: Anyway, the propshaft apparently had rings engraved in it from the old seals and instead of replacing the propshafts and new seals which they SHOULD have done, they just used this mickey mouse "speed seal" or some damned thing. Like a metal ciruclar bandaid. Anyway Scotty pulled the whole drive off and is shippiing it off to Clearwater for a new propshaft and all the seals in the entire drive replaced but it will not be ready for New Year's Day so I'm out.

Think I'll drive up in the Vette to say hello to everyone. Sorry. Russ

We'll have to blame Gusman.....:D :D

SCRAPMAN1 12-30-2005 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by CROWN MAN
I will be there,,, Seems like Ill have the SMALLEST BOAT But I will make an appearance. Running the inside of course :D :D

GOOD TO MEET YA CROWN MAN! (GAS STATION) SIZE DOESNT MATTER BRING WHAT YA GOT!! :D
BILLY AND LISA