Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118306-its-official-e-dock-xmas-party-place.html)

WARPARTY36 12-18-2005 09:28 AM

Re: It's Official--E Dock Xmas Party, the place to be.

Freedom US1 , we were not slurrrrrring when we called you, it was just a bad connection :D :D :D

Spine Tingler 12-18-2005 12:30 PM

My chit hurts today (must have slept wrong)!!! Thanks MC for a great party as usual. As Woodsy would say, pass me the milk! :D

FREEDOM US1 12-18-2005 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Freedom US1 , we were not slurrrrrring when we called you, it was just a bad connection :D :D :D

It was good to hear from you guys, sounded like a great party in the back ground. I bet I feel better than most of you today!! :D :drink: :drink:

Sean H 12-18-2005 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by welladjusted
My chit hurts today (must have slept wrong)!!! Thanks MC for a great party as usual. As Woodsy would say, pass me the milk! :D

you slept? :drink:

had a great time at the party, thanks mc and terri... :D :drink:

RebarBox 12-18-2005 07:49 PM

MC, we skipped out after a couple beers last night. My cold med. and alcohol did not mix to well. :( Thank You very much, we would had loved to stay a lot longer. Next year - I hope do get really drunk and make a complete fool of myself. :drink:

Thanks again!

bobonthis 12-18-2005 07:52 PM

Sorry guys left yesterday at 6:00pm and with a strong wind facing me and a top speed in the daewoo of 25mph I just got here and nobody is here :( So I am now returning home. Hopefully I can catch a good wind back and the motor is warmed up now. :D Hope you all had a good time and if there is another party to be had I can make it. :drink:

Spine Tingler 12-18-2005 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
you slept? :drink:

From 6:30 to 10:30! :( I gotta go to bed.

P Offshore 12-18-2005 08:38 PM

Thank you MC & TC another great party...

It has been a few years since I was at a party where unknown panties were found on the front lawn the next day. :eek:

Sean H 12-18-2005 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Thank you MC & TC another great party...

It has been a few years since I was at a party where unknown panties were found on the front lawn the next day. :eek:

they weren't yours were they? :eek: :drink:

OU Want Some?!! 12-18-2005 10:19 PM

........"my p $$y hurts......" :evilb: