Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "White Lightning" coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/118325-white-lightning-coming-loto.html)

plumbers crack 12-13-2005 05:03 PM

Re: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

How long has that boat been for sale?I remember driving in Dania beach and seeing that boat like 7-8 yrs ago.Have they made more than 1. The boat looked really nice I think it had blower motors in it.Dare I say Apache look a like?good luck to the new owner wave crusher for sure.

Tbonepmp 12-13-2005 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
How long has that boat been for sale?I remember driving in Dania beach and seeing that boat like 7-8 yrs ago.Have they made more than 1. The boat looked really nice I think it had blower motors in it.Dare I say Apache look a like?good luck to the new owner wave crusher for sure.

Been for sale for a lonnnnnnggggg time.
Only one was built...
Regards

Wildman1 12-13-2005 05:09 PM

I hate to bust you guys balls but there is already a boat name "WHITE LIGHTING" on LOTO. It is own by a guy name Later who lives at the 6mm. So move over Later has already stake a claim at the lake.

JasonSmith 12-13-2005 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman1
I hate to bust you guys balls but there is already a boat name "WHITE LIGHTING" on LOTO. It is own by a guy name Later who lives at the 6mm. So move over Later has already stake a claim at the lake.

Only way to settle this is to race for the name.

Wildman1 12-13-2005 05:17 PM

Big Guy will win because he has a beek nose boat. Those cats can't handle the rough water on Saturday afternoon coming back from the party cove. You need a real boat to boat on LOTO on Saturday afternoon.

BLee 12-13-2005 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman1
Those cats can't handle the rough water on Saturday afternoon coming back from the party cove.

pssst.........it's a Vee. Carry on. :drink:

Sydwayz 12-13-2005 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
pssst.........it's a Vee. Carry on. :drink:

ROFL!!! :D :D

Wildman1 12-13-2005 05:32 PM

My bad I didn't look at the pictures good enough. Big guy still owns the lake. Squatter Rights.

DirtyMoney 12-13-2005 05:47 PM

I have crawled all through that boat and it is impressive to say the least.

Buddy OO 12-13-2005 06:29 PM

did somebody say 8 footers and it plowed thru them hauling butt. I would of loved to see that, might see 3-4 footers at most at loto just in a swirl of directions. sounds like it will ride like a cadilac at loto. If it handles 8 footers why does'nt someone buy the mold and they would make a fortune, dont know of any 40' v's that can haul ass in 8 footers .