"White Lightning" coming to LOTO >

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Notices

"White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Old 06-10-2007, 09:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

roper...and I was sitting there when this pic was taken..then buck woke up and realized he puked...
Attached Thumbnails "White Lightning" coming to LOTO-roper-get-owned-sbrt.jpg  
Old 06-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
Is this also WIGGLER-BUDDY 00,if so,now just remember I did not say this but ,I have heard a tremendous amount of bad things about you. Please remember I did not say this at all I have no clue who u are,u may be the best guy in the world,and none of it may be true,like how my girl and I were treated.....as for the SPEED. Is ROPER correct on 122 I doubt it. I NEVER HAVE SAID a top speed,It sounds like people say I have. I never dreamed thier would be this much BS over 1 material thing.LOTO has the baddest boats around and I have never claimed 2 be one of them,+ we still have alot 2 do as I said the boat had set for awhile and it seems as soon as we fix one thing it is something else,but we are getting thier. IF U GUYS REMEMBER NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHO EVEN BOUGHT THE BOAT and COZZI and I would be talking on the phone and he would ask me several times to release who it was, and I said it was not nessesarry,ask him yourself. Finally I said go ahead if u want,which I believe was weeks and weeks later,if not a couple of months,it was a long time ago.WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER buddy00-wiggler I said nothing bad about u so do not come back mad at me u may be the best guy in the world I believe no one about other people I'm a face 2 face guy! If I have u confused then kindly just explain,no big deal!!!!!!I'm sure ur nortech is one hell of a boat.........I love NORTECH"s hell I would love a 55 gallon drum with a trollin motor as long as I could be on LOTO looking at girls!!!!!!!!
Hey a 55 gallon drum is more boat than I have right now.
Do you think the girls would like it???
Old 06-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
roper...and I was sitting there when this pic was taken..then buck woke up and realized he puked...
Looks like buck needs to be neater when applying his nail polish. He got some on his shirt.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Looks like buck needs to be neater when applying his nail polish. He got some on his shirt.
roper broke a tooth that night too
Old 06-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes an univited guest at my Porta Cima home, I had to clean up and fix and pay for the damages they did, It was totally ridiculous and disrepectful of someones property. Travis coming from your source we both know who that does'nt suprise me, but I do have a great reputation for providing, free room, board, vacations, plane tickets, spending money, lots of alchohol, automobiles to my friends, I'm really a generous guy, don't you think. I don't know you either but as you I don't judge people from gossip,especially from your source, and the lake has way too many of them as we know. you have a neat boat. be cool
Old 06-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered

Default fyi

This is only for 9 or 10 guys on midwestboatparty. com. not any OSO guys. i was on white lightning memorial day weekend and the midwestboatparty guys must have been drunk or high on crack because travis wasnt trying to impress anyone. as we were giving people rides i have never seen so many fans trying to get travis to reav the motors and raise the hatch. wich he only did a few times. i think you few guys are just jealous of a guy that has made it from hard work and perserverance. instead of talking ****, get to know who your talking about. its a shame that you disrespect a guy that has made it on his own. and talking about his girl with disrespect shows the level of stupidity you obtain. i tell you travis is his own boss and is going to do what he has been doing for years. exactly what he wants to do.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by WeaponX
Cool .
Next time your down I want a closer look at your boat.
SOUNDS GREAT.......

Last edited by travis reed; 06-12-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cabin fever
Well said.
I too am an member of MWBP. met a lot of great people too.

Sorry if I offended you buy asking for "pics of the chick in the bikini" Not my intention at all to disrespect your wife. I tend to like to look at pictures of hot women just as much as I do hot boats. No doubt your boat is cool, and I doubt anyone could argue with that fact.

GENTLEMEN and SCHOLARS time for MATH CLASS 101:

we are spinning a 171/4 x 34 pitch prop at 6200rpm,with 1.50 drive ratio
Now go do ur math and don't forget to calculate the slip......

CLASS 102,I will give later.........

Last edited by travis reed; 06-11-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered

Still waiting for picks of this mean machine. Please.......
Old 06-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
GENTLEMEN and SCHOLARS time for MATH CLASS 101:

we are spinning a 17.5 x 34 pitch prop at 6200rpm.
Now go do ur math and don't forget to calculate the slip......

CLASS 102,I will give later.........
Travis:
We need the drive ratio. You're spinning the engines at 6200, but there's a reduction in the drives, so the props are not spinning that fast.

It's still more than 40 MPH!

Quick Reply: "White Lightning" coming to LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.