Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: is fat boy still for sale?

Ummmm , whats a "Ferstaindich" ??????
Old 12-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RHC
AAAHGHhh ,, its not about your return,,Its about u and him both being here one weekend to help me with all this chit that ya wanted me to do fer ya ,,, now dont get me wrong ,, I knew going in that it was all about me!!!

Ferstaindich

RHC
Is the suspense killing ya yet????? ....The boat is staying in Mitch's camp. Yes, It is another Gellner R&D vessel as is al of the Outerlimts, Nortech, ect boats out of the shop are. I'll be sure that we get both boats to more Poker Runs this year ! I may have to front Mitch a payoff to Captain her though!! I have this feeling I'll end up owning her someday. Right now it's just a pleasure to work with such a professional and fun guy - Mitch Rudolph. See everyone this Summer!
Old 12-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Attached Thumbnails is fat boy still for sale?-p1010115-small-.jpg  
Old 12-19-2005, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Attached Thumbnails is fat boy still for sale?-fatboy.jpeg  
Old 12-20-2005, 06:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

:d :d
Attached Thumbnails is fat boy still for sale?-file0372.jpg  
Old 12-20-2005, 08:07 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AAAHHhH Mr. Horsepower1,,, I saw the smile on your face when we were in Mich at the Docks,,, its just a matter of time and you will be just like the rest of us ,,,, a little less coin in your pocketts ,,, a little more work on the weekends ,,, and that cringe on your face when ya see a newbie headed right straight at the side of your paint job, with a beer in one hand and grabbing his girls arse with the other,,, all the while your running to get between your boat and his with whatever bumpers , lines and bodies while screaming at the top of your lungs!!! Yep,,, just a matter of time !!
Look forward to seein ya

RHC
Old 12-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 361 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
AAAHHhH Mr. Horsepower1,,, I saw the smile on your face when we were in Mich at the Docks,,, its just a matter of time and you will be just like the rest of us ,,,, a little less coin in your pocketts ,,, a little more work on the weekends ,,, and that cringe on your face when ya see a newbie headed right straight at the side of your paint job, with a beer in one hand and grabbing his girls arse with the other,,, all the while your running to get between your boat and his with whatever bumpers , lines and bodies while screaming at the top of your lungs!!! Yep,,, just a matter of time !!
Look forward to seein ya

RHC

Roger,
NICELY PUT!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RHC
Look forward to seein ya

RHC
Hey Roger,
Need those 600SC's bumped up yet to about 800 horsepower yet?..... I need some more change! Nickels & Dimes adds up !

Last edited by mrhorsepower1; 12-20-2005 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1
Hey Roger,
Need those 600SC's bumped up yet to about 800 horsepower yet?..... I need some more change!
Ooh !

That'll eat soome Bravos !!!

Hey Dean ... how's it goin ??? You guys have much experience with old Pontiac engines ???

JM
Old 12-20-2005, 04:22 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I remember something about the boat having some problems the last time it was out on a Lake Erie poker run. What was up with that ? Someone said a motor ? Glad to hear it's staying up north. I would love to get a picture of both of them running together

Quick Reply: is fat boy still for sale?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.