Confirming SRP Lifejacket orders >

Confirming SRP Lifejacket orders

Notices

Confirming SRP Lifejacket orders

Old 01-29-2002, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Confirming SRP Lifejacket orders

I'm just trying to confirm with everybody who wants to take advantage of our liferjacket offer. The offer is still at; (1) SRP Offshore Lifejacket (full race style), w/ crotch straps and w/ 1st name embroidered on front. $340 + shipping. We also are going to be offering a "Poker Run" style lighter weight jacket but, I will not have picture until next week or so. This jacket should be around $250. Either email me or call me and let me know what you need.

Thanks, Ben Hedrick
Old 01-30-2002, 06:54 AM
rick32

Share the web site address for all the product details, pictures & testimonials...?? I myself would like to make an informed decision about your product vs. that other Co...???

Rick32

Old 01-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Registered

rick32,
You can go to: www.BenHedrick.com and link to the "SRP-lifejacket" page. This has pictures and measurement sheets. You can also go to: www.SecurityRace.com for additional information.
What type of boating are your doing? Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Ben
Old 01-30-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Might be interested in the light weight jacket, let me know when the pictures are posted.
Old 01-30-2002, 03:12 PM
Bruce

Ben, I'm in for an offshore vest, but I've got a stupid question. I'm trying to fill out the size form - Where the heck can I get a cloth tape measure? I haven't put alot of effort into it but everybody I've called so far has laughed at me.

Old 01-30-2002, 03:40 PM
Registered

Talking

Bruce, Any tailor shop, sewing or craft store or even Target, Walmart, etc. should have some sort of sewing supply area. You can also check with your dry cleaner, sometimes they have them. Good luck.

Ben
Old 01-30-2002, 05:16 PM
kook

Bruce:

The cloth tape measure is right next to your needle point and basket weaving supplies.

Ben:

I could be interested in the Poker Run jacket if you had pics and specs.
-Mark

Old 01-30-2002, 06:29 PM
Bruce

Sewing, now that's something I do alot of! I've been away from females to long, but I have to say I've never heard of a cloth tape measure. Now that he says tailor, I know what I'm looking for. DOOH!! I'm not going to begin to describe what I thought I was searching for.

Old 01-30-2002, 06:43 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

I received my LifeLine catalogue in less than a week after calling them.

The Poker Run jackets (pg 12)look to be the ticket,
several colors and list a few boat logo's, BUT not Donzi...

Can you use their logo?
If not I would like to just choice a color and no logo, ie the red but of course without the DCB logo?

These jackets are listed at $ 275, what is the discount on these jackets?
If Ben can't post a picture for you guys I will scan the page and email to whoever, only because I know he is about to cut me a deal, I hope.
Bryan
Old 01-31-2002, 06:52 AM
kook

26ZX:

Ben is not associated with Lifeline. He's a competitor. Just an FYI.

Quick Reply: Confirming SRP Lifejacket orders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.