Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How many miss the old/new oso???? >

How many miss the old/new oso????

Notices

How many miss the old/new oso????

Old 12-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
That's OK I just wish trying to answer a question honestly did not have to force me to come out swinging to defend myself

sorry if you felt that way, but im just trying to make a point... you seem to know a lot about our little group... even down to the call names... i wont bash you back, im a gentleman...
Old 12-28-2005, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
i got some new ones today... you will love them if you show up in miami.....
he's not man enough to show up in Miami
Old 12-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Registered

i might have to, my good name is on the line....
Old 12-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
sorry if you felt that way, but im just trying to make a point... you seem to know a lot about our little group... even down to the call names... i wont bash you back, im a gentleman...
It is hard not to know the names of your group since it used to be plastered on every post you made in all the forums. I think your signature line used to be about 6 inches tall listing all their names.

Please don't send me any more PM's I don't have time to answer your rants and delusions, if you send any more Iwill copy and paste them here. And lastly if you don't want honest answers then don't start any threads where you might get some you don't like
Old 12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
It is hard not to know the names of your group since it used to be plastered on every post you made in all the forums. I think your signature line used to be about 6 inches tall listing all their names.

Please don't send me any more PM's I don't have time to answer your rants and delusions, if you send any more Iwill copy and paste them here. And lastly if you don't want honest answers then don't start any threads where you might get some you don't like

Click below
Attached Thumbnails How many miss the old/new oso????-bitchslap.gif  
Old 12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Registered

yeah well it happens....
Old 12-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Registered

hmmm...... first off i hope im not a lurker! i havent posted a ton, but im tryn to get aclamated! second, ive never been offended by anything on here and i never will! third, if i had no oso i probably wouldnt have a job, because i wouldnt go to work and oso taught me how to read!!
Old 12-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rainmn
But seeing the same 5 or 6 guys post the same old jabs at each other on EVERY thread gets old....fast.
I don't care about people talking politics, and I find almost nothing "offensive." What bugs me is that every time I read a new thread, I'm mentally counting how many replies it will be before I find the same old crap in it..usually isn't very many.
Just my $.02.
Well said. Worth much more than $0.02!
Old 12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your offended before you click on it, but still choose to click on it
Originally Posted by masher44
Stecz... just makes me wonder who has the time to follow our posts and complain about them
right....... we should have let her roll with her candle light vigil.... thats what we get for caring, looking out...
Im curious as to why you think Donna has complained about your posts? Because she was man enough ( ) to reply to your question here you ASSUME that she has complained?

Im on Donnas email list and I know from the stuff she forwards me, the stuff you guys say would not be offensive to her ... I bet if you did a pole (ha) with the choices being
1. who thinks SBRT is the best
2. who really doesnt care about SBRT
and
3. Allan4 is a putz (no really he is but we love him anyway)

the biggest percentage would be #3 ... and if Im wrong (and I could be), maybe you should talk to Steve about buyin him out and taking over for good

I know not everybody reads Chips and Boats but thats ok because my friends do. Sometimes. If you guys are having fun in your SBRT place and there has been a problem with "offensive" material, then maybe the thread can get moved to UC? Just a thought ...
Old 12-28-2005, 07:17 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im curious as to why you think Donna has complained about your posts? Because she was man enough ( ) to reply to your question here you ASSUME that she has complained?

Im on Donnas email list and I know from the stuff she forwards me, the stuff you guys say would not be offensive to her ... I bet if you did a pole (ha) with the choices being
1. who thinks SBRT is the best
2. who really doesnt care about SBRT
and
3. Allan4 is a putz (no really he is but we love him anyway)

the biggest percentage would be #3 ... and if Im wrong (and I could be), maybe you should talk to Steve about buyin him out and taking over for good

I know not everybody reads Chips and Boats but thats ok because my friends do. Sometimes. If you guys are having fun in your SBRT place and there has been a problem with "offensive" material, then maybe the thread can get moved to UC? Just a thought ...
I went to that SBRT place, the horror
smelled funny too.

Quick Reply: How many miss the old/new oso????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.