Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How many miss the old/new oso???? >

How many miss the old/new oso????

Notices

How many miss the old/new oso????

Old 12-31-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

Cuda, that was VERY well said...

I have laughed at some of the posts on here that tears have come down my face. Some posts I just shake my head and wonder WTF. Some other posts have flat out annoyed the hell out of me. These are the ones when someone gets attacked for expressing a sincere difference of opinion.

I have never been offended by anything.

I spend a lot of time here because I enjoy it and I have learned a tremendous amount of boating info. And the best part is the friendships I've made.

For better or for worse, WE make OSO what it is. Personally, I like it.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Cuda, that was VERY well said...

I have laughed at some of the posts on here that tears have come down my face. Some posts I just shake my head and wonder WTF. Some other posts have flat out annoyed the hell out of me. These are the ones when someone gets attacked for expressing a sincere difference of opinion.

I have never been offended by anything.

I spend a lot of time here because I enjoy it and I have learned a tremendous amount of boating info. And the best part is the friendships I've made.

For better or for worse, WE make OSO what it is. Personally, I like it.
Residing as a retired General, did you know Patten or McCarthy?
Old 12-31-2005, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
Get off my girl! I had dibbs on her before you were ever on here..................now, if I could just find the money for that OL, I might have a shot!
We do have a long history together!

Whatever happened to rags?
Old 12-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Okay, I guess I should weigh in here, though I tend to stay out of these kinds of posts, they only bring ill will if you really say what you mean.

About a year ago, when Mash, JC, et all first got started bashing each other, I posted something in a thread about all the highjacking. A couple days later, JC posted something about he knew I didn't like him. I sent him a pm explaining that wasn't the case at all, I actually think he's very damn funny, it's just that it got tiresome to see it on damn near every thread. If you've noticed, it's not very often JC gets in these volleyball matches of bashing, unless that was the intentional start of the thread. He and I talked it out, and we have become good friends since. His number is on Deb's cell phone, and the call to him was the first thing she did when my boat turned punk!

Mash, no offense intended, but I swear to God I thought you were a fifteen year old back then. It might have been because of the old font your avatar used to have.

My thought on the question at hand is, Oso is kind of like a big bowling team. Some good natured ribbing is damn near required, but it can't be that it takes precedence over every topic. We can all tell when a thread is just for shts and giggles, and it's no holds barred then.

I know I'm the number one post ho on the site, but I swear I've never intended it, or meant it to happen, it's just that this board has become a major focus of my life. To be quite honest with you, you have no idea what a difference it has made. Before Oso consumed all my thoughts, I was always bored in the evenings, and I've never been much of one to watch the boob tube. Well, to ward off that boredom, I used to go to the bar EVERY NIGHT! I drank like a fish, and I don't just mean once in a while, it was what I did, just like now Oso is what I do! I'm not kidding when I say that Oso has been the main reason for me changing my lifestyle for the better. I don't get offended, and it's much easier on my liver.

Another thought of mine, sometimes I may make a nothing post, just because I don't want people to feel slighted by being ignored on the site, especially someone new to the site. I know a lot of questions have been asked many, many times, but we shouldn't make a new person feel like a dumbass for asking it.

And that's all I have to say about that! (said in my best Forrest Gump voice)
Thats not the real reason Deb is in my cell phone
Old 12-31-2005, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
.....................For better or for worse, WE make OSO what it is. Personally, I like it.
So very true! One of the best quotes!
Old 12-31-2005, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
We do have a long history together!

Whatever happened to rags?
Are you cheating on me already?
Old 12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Get off my girl! I had dibbs on her before you were ever on here..................now, if I could just find the money for that OL, I might have a shot!
Ya'll better get bigger and faster boats if you think my sis is gonna bat an eye at ya!
Old 12-31-2005, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I plan on claiming you next Saturday! Afterall, I was highest bidder! You're all mine now!
Old 12-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCPERF

you better get a new chick, dee sounds like she has a few dudes on the side.... im telling mike.... we thought she was pure....huuuuuhhhhhh...
Old 12-31-2005, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey bro!

How do I summon the Apache gods to have Chief Footinyourarse take care of Stecz?

Quick Reply: How many miss the old/new oso????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.