How many miss the old/new oso???? >

How many miss the old/new oso????

Notices

How many miss the old/new oso????

Old 12-28-2005, 12:12 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

I haven't seen anyone posts a differing opinion here. Seems we all agree that very few are actually offended by the content but a large number were tired of the hi-jacking (that has subsided quite a bit) The friendships made here and the knowledge gained is worth 100 times the membership fees. Seeing masher and stecz make serious posts is worth admission alone!
You guys won't offend me without some effort and targeting me directly. Put up the Heineken man and Dlaw's old NGZ PLZ avatar and posts away in your own threads.
BTW: I want to meet as many members as I can when in Richmond for the OSO chill-out!!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I to have made lots of friends here but I do miss the old days where most of threads were interesting, funny (not stupid) and there was some fighting allowed. But now it seems like a few members spend all day posting what they think is funny but what it nothing more than highjacked threads or hurling smack back and forth against each other. No ifs ands or buts, the E dock thread was highjacked, but those guys were classy and to played along. I give them a lot of credit for that.
Stez some of what you post is funny and I have enjoyed the photo shop skills of your group, but for instance that one on the GD on the free tee shirt is just BS and does not belong on the GD and you know it, but you post it anyway; why. For someone that claims to not want moderation you sure go out of your way to bring it on. I bet Steve and the other mods will tell you that before you became so active and full of yourself, not nearly as much moderation went on. Yes I know I can choose to not read the threads, and I do that now much more than I ever did before
Old 12-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I to have made lots of friends here but I do miss the old days where most of threads were interesting, funny (not stupid) and there was some fighting allowed. But now it seems like a few members spend all day posting what they think is funny but what it nothing more than highjacked threads or hurling smack back and forth against each other. No ifs ands or buts, the E dock thread was highjacked, but those guys were classy and to played along. I give them a lot of credit for that.
Stez some of what you post is funny and I have enjoyed the photo shop skills of your group, but for instance that one on the GD on the free tee shirt is just BS and does not belong on the GD and you know it, but you post it anyway; why. For someone that claims to not want moderation you sure go out of your way to bring it on. I bet Steve and the other mods will tell you that before you became so active and full of yourself, not nearly as much moderation went on. Yes I know I can choose to not read the threads, and I do that now much more than I ever did before
your offended before you click on it, but still choose to click on it.. like you come down to the sbrt section why to be offended.. some people go out of their way to be offended, then complain about it... the free sbrt t shirt section would be great to see who clicks on it.. to see who really wants a free t shirt... im sure its as many that hate as do love us... humor, what you think is poor taste is nothing but a penis joke.. big deal...
Old 12-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stecz... just makes me wonder who has the time to follow our posts and complain about them
Old 12-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Registered

i think it is worth your time jimmy.... hey ms patriyacht, if not for me and a few others, you would have had a candle light vigil for someone that does not exist... you never called to thank me, for saving you for not having egg on your face with that one, we were already the fool... but, i guess i was not looking out for you either... in many ways you have no idea when people are looking out for you that dont even know you, i was looking out for you that night, so you did not look the fool.. now your upset about a penis joke...
Old 12-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masher44
Stecz... just makes me wonder who has the time to follow our posts and complain about them

thankyou for your input
Old 12-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
no one is asking to break the rules tough guy... just pointing out a few things to my people... dont make me come down there and smack you around, all 115 lbs of ya... dont make me send dc out to get ya...
I wasn't directing that toward anyone in particular. No, no one asks to break the rules, they do it anyway! I must be shrinking because you weighed me in at 140 last night.

You need to give DC a rabies shot before putting him on a plane. Standard FAA regulations, and they DO take their rules seriously.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44

right....... we should have let her roll with her candle light vigil.... thats what we get for caring, looking out...
Old 12-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I wasn't directing that toward anyone in particular. No, no one asks to break the rules, they do it anyway! I must be shrinking because you weighed me in at 140 last night.

You need to give DC a rabies shot before putting him on a plane. Standard FAA regulations, and they DO take their rules seriously.

no way dude, dc goes as is.. i cant polish that kid.. maybe well send him to lady school..... must be a finshing school for bad boys.... you know i love you, im just getting you stirred up.. i love it when you get all misty eyed...
Old 12-28-2005, 12:54 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

i leave for a day and you guys get all sentimental and crap.....

Quick Reply: How many miss the old/new oso????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.