Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Well, here she is... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/119218-well-here-she.html)

Strip Poker 388 12-30-2005 12:26 AM

Re: Well, here she is...

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Our new tow rig.
2006 F-350, 4x4, Lariat, PS/Torque shift, 20" wheels, leather, pretty much fully loaded.
Man, I really am impressed with the ride and the power! :D
The back-up sensor is cool also. Thinking about having vinyl applied to match the Nordic's gelocat? :cool:
Happy New Year everyone,
Dean

Nice truck Dean . Just wait till ya got to but them 20's$$$

BajaBennett 12-30-2005 08:24 AM

Congratulations on a great looking truck. I know that your birthday and Christmas are real close togther-----Last year the boat this year the truck!!!! Enjoy.

Dail

Joe 12-30-2005 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Our new tow rig.
2006 F-350, 4x4, Lariat, PS/Torque shift, 20" wheels, leather, pretty much fully loaded.
Man, I really am impressed with the ride and the power! :D
The back-up sensor is cool also. Thinking about having vinyl applied to match the Nordic's gelocat? :cool:
Happy New Year everyone,
Dean

Just bought the same truck last week, w/ 20's as well, here in Houston, TX (mine's blue on top and tan/brown on bottom).

I bought the Bully Dog Programmer (It seems to work very well. I like the ability to shift from different pwr. levels on-the-fly) and installed the Air-aid cold-air thing.... (What have you had done (going to do) to yours.

Any comments re: the Banks system? Is it worth the $$$ etc... anyone????

SKRAMER 12-30-2005 02:21 PM

Thats tough looking Congrats

CAP071 12-30-2005 04:02 PM

Sweet Truck Congrats

Dean Ferry 12-30-2005 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
Just bought the same truck last week, w/ 20's as well, here in Houston, TX (mine's blue on top and tan/brown on bottom).

I bought the Bully Dog Programmer (It seems to work very well. I like the ability to shift from different pwr. levels on-the-fly) and installed the Air-aid cold-air thing.... (What have you had done (going to do) to yours.

Any comments re: the Banks system? Is it worth the $$$ etc... anyone????

Joe,
Congrats on your new truck also.
Stopped and look @ the Bully dog Programmer the other day, didn't buy it, BUT they will let me try it, (Tow mode ,45 HP) before you buy. They said it will lose the flash in about 2-3 days. Still concerned about the warranty issuses with all these programmers. Don't know about the Banks system, but my buddy John Cosker just got the Edge, and he said it's AMAZING!
BTW, I just wanted to thank Matt Place of Place Ford in Webster MA. :drink: I ended up buying my truck locally, BUT Matt worked really hard on finding me other trucks to look @. :D
I highly recommend Matt for any of your Ford needs!

Happy New Year everyone, and we just got back from boating about hour ago! Dolphins were surfing our wake on the way back to the dock! I'll post pics later.
Dean

R Addiction 12-30-2005 11:23 PM

Uhhhh......Dean...............It's a Ford!!!! :eek: :crazy:

Dean Ferry 12-31-2005 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Uhhhh......Dean...............It's a Ford!!!! :eek: :crazy:

EXACTLY,
F.O.R.D. = First On Race Day! :D
My 95 Power stroke has 118,000 miles, and other than a starter, alternator, waterpump, and 2 sets of batteries, that truck has never let me down! It's for sale also! :drink:

Had a 92 Ford Taurus, SHO, (wicked little sedan) had 223,000 miles before a head gasket blew, and I raced anything and everything with it! :evilb:
Soooo, I go with what has worked for me.
Dean

Dean Ferry 12-31-2005 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Nice truck Dean . Just wait till ya got to but them 20's$$$

Yeah, Rob, I hope these tires last a while! :cool: It's not my daily driver, so, that should help.
Happy new year!
Dean

Payton 12-31-2005 07:52 AM

Nice looking truck Dean. I like those 20" wheels and tires. The stock 17 or18" just don't fill up enough of that big wheel well.