Notices

Thanks Jeff Murray

Old 12-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Jeff Murray

I have had many people haul boats for me over the years. I have been very lucky, all have been champions. Today, I add Jeff Murray to that list. Extremely professional.

After a 3 day ride from California to Florida I am sure he and his wife are in Lauderdale tonight relaxing with a cocktail.

Thanks Jeff, Kellie and the two little ones.

Happy New Year.

Dennis
Old 12-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Jeff Murray

I agree.Brought a boat to Alabama from New York for me,I will have him haul my next one also.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:39 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

jeff is a good guy, I have a zodiac in lauderdale I was thinking about bring up to stomp around erie with. I just don't know if he has the experiance and proper cargo insurance to handle something like that, I was thinking about calling hugetime seeing how he is the master as far as boat transport goes.

*editors note* please take the above statment with the upmost sarcasm happy new year jeff
Old 12-31-2005, 07:05 AM
Banned

Dennis thank you for the compliment. You and your friends should have alot of fun on your new Skater this weekend. I left your trailer at the storage place and made it to Fort Lauderdale in 90 minuites driving like I stole the truck. Checked into the hotel and then met the Lucky Strike family for some good New York style chinese food. I will take the family to Shooters tonight for new years and then figure out where to go. Again like I told you yesterday it was a pleasure to do business with someone that does not try to beat you out of $100.00 on a large boat. If you ever come to Los Angeles I will get you out on some of our SCOPE rides.

Scott, as for the Zodiac, since it is made of a very strong material we would not need a trailer and could just tow it behind the truck on the ground.

To everyone, have a great and happy New Year and Lets party tonight.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me just add..... I was referred to Jeff via the Lucky Strike family. I was going to have Jeff haul my current Gladiator from Lake Cumberland marine to my home when I bought her but things didnt work out timing wise but I developed a good relationship with him from then on. A few months ago I sold a Boston Whaler fishing boat to a guy in Connecticut and I hired Jeff to run the boat up to him. Poor Jeff ended up losing a tire somewhere along the way, had to stop for repairs, barter with hillbillies, and get it all back and moving and he still arrived on time!!!! Best part is that he didnt even ask for extra cash for the repairs..... I am no ass kisser but I will never use anyone else. Thats a fact!
Old 12-31-2005, 08:02 PM
Banned

Brett you and your family including the new one have a great new year and I will talk to you next year
Old 12-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered

Jeff,
You didn't haul anything for me yet, but I want to thank you for being so helpful with my transport problem (the Jeep from California to Florida) a couple of weeks ago.
If you are still in Fort Laddadah tomorrow or monday, my wife and I would love to meet you, say hello and buy you a libation. l
Let me know if and where we can hook up.
Georges 954-5932299, or post here.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:39 PM
Banned

George I thank you but I Just had dinner with the Lucky Strike family and I am back at the hotel so that I can get up in the morning to head back to california. I have my two little ones with me so I can't go out and party. But thanks for the invite and if you see me down here again just hollar and we will get together for a drink. Thanks again and have a happy new year
Old 12-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Jeff is a good guy. When/if I need a boat hauled, he will get a call from me. happy holidays everyone