Notices

NH House Bill 162

Old 01-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
Relax people... New Hampshire boating laws do not apply to Federally Controlled Waters.

And when somebody tells you the majority don't want speed limits they are lying. In an independent poll only 8% of NH Democrats were against a speed limit, and only 29% of NH Republicans were against a speed limit.

HB162 will probably pass by acclimation (without a vote)

Another lie by another p.o.s.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The majority does not want a speed limit.Check the Winni site. That survey shows real numbers from real people.Not like your ridiculous survey.The people surveyed din,t even know what they were voting for.

Last edited by pm203; 01-07-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You and all your liar asociates.You know the truth. Hopefully you dont believe your own babble. You cannot have it your way. Now,please go back to where you came from.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Problem with your poll is that it should have been a sampling of people that actually use the lakes and waterways.

If they called me up to ask me if a person should be allowed to use dangerous bugs in a test I would say not. However, I have a good friend that works with them for science and I am glad that he does..... See you guys can twist the trueth any way that you want just as I guess we can. The only problem is the FACTS are on our side, the emotion is on yours. The way that I see it Laws should be based on FACT not emotion.

Jon
Old 01-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Why would you even post on this site? You actually think that you are going to change any of our minds?

PEOPLE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!! They will take your negative comments and post them up on their boards!!

Jon
Old 01-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Why would you even post on this site? You actually think that you are going to change any of our minds?

PEOPLE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!! They will take your negative comments and post them up on their boards!!

Jon
You said it!
Old 01-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are the one that should "Check the Winni site". Even with the cheating by OSO members the No Speed Limit option is only at 48.72%

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2764

Who is the liar here?

HB162,Check the figures again! 28% of you 52% majority favor limits OVER 50

So that means ONLY 23% favor 45 OR LESS

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Like FO said , we allow anyone to voice their opinion here.....

no matter how wrong or narrow minded it is
Attached Images  

Last edited by mopower; 01-07-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just so I get this straight...

Do you support the right of a majority of New Hampshire citizens, by way of their elected representatives, to enact a speed limit on Lake Winnipesaukee?

I doubt seriously if you can get it straight, but here goes.

First and foremost, the speed limit issue on Lake Winnipesaukee is nothing more than an effort to rid the lake of the "Cigarette style" boats. It has nothing to do with safety. Your own head of the Marine Patrol said as such. It is nothing more than the desire of a few to rid the lake of what they deem undesireable.

So do try to answer your question, that is if you are referring to me, I do NOT believe in trying to pull an "end around" by using false information, hidden agendas, and outright lies and proppoganda set forth by a few so they have "it" their way and their way only.

It is in SERIOUS question whether or not the majority of NH residents support this bill. It is NOT a question of whether a speed limit will make the lake any safer. Go back and check what was stated at the public hearings. From what I read, the speed limit was NOT supported.

The key to this whole chitstorm is first: boater education and second: the upholding of already existing laws on the books. If the laws on the books are not being enforced, adding more laws only compounds the problem.

What annoys me greatly is the steadfast refusal of your group to acknowledge what the real motive is. You are not fooling anyone.

And if you think the passage of this "holier than thou" bill is going to make the GFBL's go away, you are SADLY mistaken.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the legislature does not have the right to enact a speed limit on the water (owned by the state) then they must not have the right on the highway either.

What about murder... Can they enact a law against murder.... Or would that take away your right to kill people?

Pull your head out of your azz, dipchit.

Your idiotic post is nothing more than a classic example of "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, than baffle them with bullchit".

Or:

If we spout enough nonsense we'll confuse the issue enough so that people will shrug their shoulders and just walk away because of all the crap you and your ilk spew.

What you need is some good old common sense smacked into you right upside your empty head.

Now why don't you just get down on your knees and put your mouth to some good use.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

In fact, the head of Marine Patrol has consistently stated that the lake does not need a speed limit and that speed is not a problem on the lake.And that is a FACT .

Last edited by pm203; 01-07-2006 at 03:25 PM.

Quick Reply: NH House Bill 162

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.