NH House Bill 162

Old 01-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
Great Answer

But the question was....

Do you support the right of a majority of New Hampshire citizens, by way of their elected representatives, to enact a speed limit on Lake Winnipesaukee?

Its kind of a yes or no thing

Now I've answered your questions, somewhat bluntly I suppose, so answer mine.

Why don't you have the balls to come right out and admit that this whole speed limit issue is nothing more then to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats?????

I'm calling you out, plain and simple, right here right now.

Admit it.

Or tuck your tail between your legs and go back to Fairyland.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
Fun Run.

PLEASE let me know when that might take place.

We can announce it here.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Now I've answered your questions, somewhat bluntly I suppose, so answer mine.

Why don't you have the balls to come right out and admit that this whole speed limit issue is nothing more then to rid Lake Winni of the GFBL boats?????

I'm calling you out, plain and simple, right here right now.

Admit it.

Or tuck your tail between your legs and go back to Fairyland.

Hey HB162, still waiting on your admission.....think it's gonna be a long long wait......
Old 01-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

hb162
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by coming on to this site, but since your here...

It sounds to me you greenpeace, peta, tree huggin' types are angry at the world and everyone in it. Instead of making enemies by trying to take away peoples freedoms by "knowing" whats good for them, try making friends or just enjoying life. Heck go for a ride on one of them cigarette boats, you just might like it.
I feel sorry for you and your kind. If you don't change your outlook on life, you will die a bitter, lonely, pathetic little person.

Lighten up and enjoy life, if not let everyone else enjoy theirs.

My .02
Old 01-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I'd like to help you out, but it just aint so. If they slow down and play by the rules, they are welcome to stay. I love to sit on my deck on a weekend and watch them go by, some are just beautiful. There was a new Nor-Tech last summer, best looking boat I ever seen. They say it will go 130.
HB162 (the actor) should get an oscar for that last post. Even Rep. Pilliod, the misguided unethical rep who submitted HB162 for a friend stated that he wanted the go fasts off the lake. Safety is clearly NOT the issue.

Last edited by pm203; 01-07-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

I'd like to help you out, but it just aint so. If they slow down and play by the rules, they are welcome to stay. I love to sit on my deck on a weekend and watch them go by, some are just beautiful. There was a new Nor-Tech last summer, best looking boat I ever seen. They say it will go 130.
They do, wow 130
Attached Images  
Old 01-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Whats also funny is that most of the boat rental agencies who support HB162 are renting boats daily to anyone with a credit card. Want to talk about safety? You should see how these people navigate. So,who really is the unsafe group on the lake? Not us.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:42 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If HB162 is all about getting performance boats off the lake, then why do so many marinas support HB162.

Y Landing supports it and they rent PWCs that go 65. They also sell the highest octane on the lake.

And no matter what you guys like to tell each other, David Barrett now supports HB162.

I've been trying to ignore the young lady but enough is enough. I have attended the hearings, Mr Barrett testified at the Concord session and not only does he think its NOT enforceable - he DOES NOT THINK ITS NECESSARY. HE DOES NOT SUPPORT ANYTHING CLOSE TO A SPPED LIMIT. Can we all please add HB162 to our ignore list and she'll just go away.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I doubt Silver Sands supports it.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well, I know Fays does, but he should spend more time cleaning up his $hithole marina. Maybe we should notify the EPA of his toxic yard. Thurstons does because they rent boats and think its better for their business .(Its ok though that they rent boats daily to people who dont know how to drive or navigate with them). Lakeport doesnt support HB162 and is an avid fighter against it. .As far as the Marine patrol leader? He probably was pressured by some senseless politician and is waiting for the outcome. I dont believe he supports it. He said that if the law passes he would uphold it. Most likely just wants to keep his job and you cant blame him for that.

Last edited by pm203; 01-07-2006 at 08:56 PM.

Quick Reply: NH House Bill 162

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.