Like Tree0Likes

Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Old 01-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 Fountain Fever
Default Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub
I spoke with Fred today and ordered my new controls and gauges. Get you whatever you need at a good price. Service was top notch. Thanks again Fred.

People, don't be afraid to shop around, Outdrive Exchange beat Fred's prices on the controls by 70 dollars & alittle over 150 on a complete set of Livorsi Monster gauges. Fred's service and parts availabilty is outstanding having used him in the past, I called him first and then a second time before my purchase.

I no way do I mean this as a knock towards Fred, he has gone a long way to help us with customizing our boats, and I'm sure he still has the best prices in most cases, but you all know how much money and time is our boats it helps to save anywhere you can.... Maybe I just caught him on a bad week???

Ok, I know let the beatings begin.........
Old 01-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered

Default Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
People, don't be afraid to shop around, Outdrive Exchange beat Fred's prices on the controls by 70 dollars & alittle over 150 on a complete set of Livorsi Monster gauges. Fred's service and parts availabilty is outstanding having used him in the past, I called him first and then a second time before my purchase.

I no way do I mean this as a knock towards Fred, he has gone a long way to help us with customizing our boats, and I'm sure he still has the best prices in most cases, but you all know how much money and time is our boats it helps to save anywhere you can.... Maybe I just caught him on a bad week???

Ok, I know let the beatings begin.........
No beating required in my opinion. Everyone should shop.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 Fountain Fever

Thanks for letting me off Fred.....
Old 01-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Thanks for letting me off Fred.....

I'm not letting you off.....

Just kidding. Actually I like to know when someone is beating our pricing. Otherwise I have no way of remaining competitive.

It's not often we loose a sale over price. Knowing that we have lost a sale on Livorsi will allow me to implement more aggresive pricing immediately. [as of right now!]

Trick Marine has no intention of being undersold. Especially on Livorsi. We aren't just a Livorsi dealer. We distribute Livorsi products to dealers/resellers, rigging shops , boat builders as well as retail customers. We're one of the largest distributors of Livorsi products in the world. We got that way quickly by being aggresive in our pricing.

I'm first and foremost a boater. As you know this business was a born out of my life long passion for performance boating. I'm acutely aware of how expensive anything associated with performance boating can be. Our business plan from day one has been to align ourselves with the highest quality manufacturers and bring their products to the boaters at the very best prices to be found anywhere.

That remains our business plan. Livorsi pricing will be adjusted accordingly.

So again, I appreciate your comments. And, so should everyone else who wants to see parts remain competitively priced.

I don't intend to be undersold.

So again, shop around. It can only help.

Last edited by TRICK; 01-08-2006 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 29 Kustom

Fred, does this mean I'm getting a rebate check

Just kidding. Being able to talk with Fred either by phone or one this site with any problems or purchase I may have is worth the $70 bucks to me!
Old 01-14-2011, 05:03 AM
Registered

My Boats: 30' Spectre, 2 x 225 promax's

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo View Post
Sounds like everyone likes Fred. Does he still sell trim tabs? thanks
Old 01-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo View Post