Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles????? >

Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Notices

Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Old 01-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Hi .. i would like to know from where i may get a quote to further buy .....both the Mercury Racing K-planes and zero effort controls. ! ! !

i mean people like Dana marine....Livorsi....Rex Mar and the list goes on ! ! ! u know better than i do ..

as from mercury's marine home site ...sems there is no price tag on the accessories list

thanks guys and by d way its the new kid on the block from Malta
Old 01-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Call Fred at "Trick" Marine for tabs & Throttles.....He is the guy
Old 01-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Re: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Yep, Fred has great stuff at www.trickmarine.net . He is a member here and is known to be a great businessman (among other things).

Also check out http://www.bammarine.com/ . Marc from Bam is also a member here, and has done well by me as well for direct Mercury parts.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Registered

thanks guys for your help............

i m amazed by your promptly reply just ......8 minutes LOL ...................
Old 01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Registered

Another option is Outdrive Exchange & Performance Marine, I've have purchased new controls & gauges from them recently. Great customer service & best prices I found 623-693-0470, either place has good customer service and should be able to get in the direction you need, good luck.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

If you're looking for aftermarket stuff Trick Marine is who you should call.
If you want genuine Mercury parts try Offshore Performance in Ft Myers FL. They are a Merc dealer. 239 489 0884
Old 01-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Fewer builders continue to use Zero Effort controls,Livorsi is better,and Trick sells them cheaper.And I'm seeing more Trick tabs on more boats now than K-Planes.Again,Fred is the guy to call.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words.

If I can help with tabs or controls, let me know. We ship international all the time.

Fred
Trick Marine
866 921 4553
www.trickmarine.net

Last edited by Too Old; 10-24-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zum.offshore.Malta
Hi .. i would like to know from where i may get a quote to further buy .....both the Mercury Racing K-planes and zero effort controls. ! ! !

i mean people like Dana marine....Livorsi....Rex Mar and the list goes on ! ! ! u know better than i do ..

as from mercury's marine home site ...sems there is no price tag on the accessories list

thanks guys and by d way its the new kid on the block from Malta
Call Doller and buy the geniune, OEM, parts as far as planes. The rest are junk.

Throttles are good at Mercury but Marine Machine and Livorsi are prettier. Close your eyes and they are all equal. It just depends on what feels the best oin your palm.

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 01-05-2006 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Call Dollar and but the geniune, OEM, parts as far as planes. The rest are junk.
Ah, OK then Pat.

Our tabs are currently on the following boats:

Cigarette 46
Cigarette Top Gun
Donzi ZR-38
Dragon
Extreme
Concept
Nor Tech
Apache
Hustler
Chief
Pantera
Blackhawk
Schiada
Sutphen

.......and more.

Pat's entitled to his opinion. I happen to disagree as do many others who choose our tabs for their custom boats.

Last edited by Too Old; 10-24-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Is it only Mercury Marine that sells K-Planes and the zero effort throttles?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.