Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So tell us what happened the first time you...... >

So tell us what happened the first time you......

Notices

So tell us what happened the first time you......

Old 01-22-2002, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs up

Shane, I rode 45 miles this afternoon. The groomer had been thtough in the morning and it was very nice,although the snow was like grease this afternoon. We got about 4 in last night but we realy need a decent storm.The lakes have firmed up very well, the lake next to my house is like the salt flats I had the ZRT speedo pointing WAY past 100 ..oh well, Do the SNOW DANCE!

Kurt.
Old 01-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
been riding all summer and buddys yard shows it just got back from St Zenon & Old forge.ST Zenon was great for lake racing but sucked for trail riding not enuff snow! Old forge was excellent during mid week. As usual earlier this year rolled new sled( kind of a ritual now always same hill attempt!) the big twin is nice but i miss the triple. whos ready to buy the new Yamaha 4 $troke looks tuff
Old 01-23-2002, 12:32 PM
Registered

Was out last weekend in upper Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan...trails were awful and very VERY light on snow. We planned the guys weekend in advance and just could not come to the point of cancelling. Everyone went through a set of carbides on the front and hyfax on the rear. We put on 250 very very tough miles...we had one good stretch of 18 miles across Lake Gogebic!!!!
Old 01-23-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

What a terrible season so far ! I've worked on the sleds more than ridden them !
After last weekend I need a new track and studs and my dad busted the crank in his sled.
I think we are fixing them and getting out of it for a while. At least I am. My dad is just using this as an excuse to buy a new sled. I'm just sick of spending the money and hardly getting any use out of them.