BAJA 38 SPECIAL to buy or not to buy

Notices

BAJA 38 SPECIAL to buy or not to buy

Old 01-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: BAJA 38 SPECIAL to buy or not to buy

Originally Posted by nomomoney
i have a 2000 boss 38 special.i love the boat.it has gen,a/c and all of the other goodies.wife and kids love it.was not ready for a cruiser,but wanted some weekend accomadations.if you get it you will love it..
Same here!! The wife and kids love it!! Tons of room for them to go down in the cabin. (6ft headroom) The performance is enough to get me by, but I would love to go faster!! Mine is a 1993 with 502's and has broke 60mph once on GPS, it runs 58-59mph all the time in any water. I have thought of selling it and upgrading it but the boat I would like to upgrade it to is a lot more money!! (38zx Donxi)
Old 01-17-2006, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
HMMM letting the girl friend influence your boat decision, Just a thought, but what boat would you rather be on if you were single, let me rephrase.... which one do you think you would pick up young bikinis in?? hats the one you should buy.

WILL
I Like the Way you Think
Old 01-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Yea! What he said!!! If it was a wife of 10 plus years, then maybe you might have to THINK about a cruiser for about .3 seconds, but a g/f??? Oh helllllll no, because I have learned that they just want to see if you'll do what they say, get you to buy something you really don't want and then they're outta there. At least with a go-fast, you will attract other high quality strippers.........I mean girls and she'll have some competition which means she will love you more, but if she leaves, it's no harm/no foul because YOU have the boat, YOU want!!!
Ha HA I like the way you think even better,, I had a nightmare last night that some how my g/f had a kid and it was mine I was looking at minivans and the kid was ugly , lets just say I passed on the quicky before work today,, kinda freaked me out .
Old 01-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

phuk minivans...........those are for sukker moms and brokeback types, dude for real.......get what you want. I learned the hard way..............with a HOUSE!!! Bought what she wanted, 3 months later she was out of there to get married to some hillbilly type. At least I made a good profit from its sale
Old 01-18-2006, 10:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks like me, Get what you want, if she doesn't like it, I promise you their are plenty of other, younger, wilder ones that will.

WILL
Old 01-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks like me, Get what you want, if she doesn't like it, I promise you their are plenty of other, younger, wilder ones that will.

WILL