Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Bun in the oven" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120353-bun-oven.html)

dyno 01-13-2006 05:13 PM

"Bun in the oven"

Well its official there is a new dyno or dynette on the way!! The wife and I are exstatic my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to us and cant wait for the new dock hand to arrive, it may take a toll on my boating season this year but we will be back in the swing asap!!! Keep your crossed for a boy to even the teams in the house :D

docmanrich37 01-13-2006 05:24 PM

Re: "Bun in the oven"

Congrats.I've got a 16 yr.old girl.good luck on the boy.

drypipetiger 01-13-2006 05:26 PM

Congrats! Two it or ya goin for three?

woogie 01-13-2006 05:27 PM

Congratulations!

wrinkleface 01-13-2006 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
Well its official there is a new dyno or dynette on the way!! The wife and I are exstatic my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to us and cant wait for the new dock hand to arrive, it may take a toll on my boating season this year but we will be back in the swing asap!!! Keep your crossed for a boy to even the teams in the house :D

Don, U Dumb CHITTZZ! How could U go and screw up boating season like that. Keep it in your PANTZZ! :evilb: Really though, congratz dude, we'll save a spot for ya at Power Island since ya won't want ta bounce MAMA around 2 much! The best for all of ya! Tracy and Laurie :D

Too Old 01-13-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by dyno

Congratulations. Boy or girl, you'll be thrilled. ;)

MarkSmith 01-13-2006 05:48 PM

"It wasn't me." :eek:

Congratulations to you and your wife. Debbie and I are trying too. In fact we are trying right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

CAP071 01-13-2006 05:49 PM

CONGRATS :evilb:

chrisf 01-13-2006 05:50 PM

Dont get even in the gender race, beat them. I have 2 boys so it is 3-1.

Wife thinks the dogs count, but hell no!

The nuts will be sliced as soon as wife's SIDS concern passes.

Older prince had a reality check when #2 came, so be prepared. He thought someone was attacking his kingdom!

I can't imagine how your princess is going to feel.

Congratulations!

Chris

SPITFIRE 01-13-2006 06:53 PM

Congrats, I've got a 4 yr old boy, 2 yr old girl and TWINS on the way come May/ June. The new boat can wait!!!