Notices

Missing owner of 38 Donzi

Old 11-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Missing owner of 38 Donzi

Originally Posted by red thunder
Saw the story on Americas Most Wanted. The boat was missing 2 of the 4 ice chest that were supposely full of fish, also both of his GPS plotters were erased. Last information on the GPS showed his boat where his friends broke down. This story got stink all over it.
also supposed to be 200 gallons of fuel gone from the boat???????
Old 11-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Some more weird facts, don't remember if it has been mentioned that this actual boat was used in Miami Vice the movie. They also have a cruise ship log book mentioning that a Donzi CC was sighted approaching the ship at a high rate of speed then turned away from the boat. Drug runners use mobile landmarks like cruise ships to meet other vessels since the ships can be seen from many angles at great distances.

The weak link in the story is that the guy outran the other two boats he was crossing with even though one was having mechanical issues. I would be pissed if one of my buddies kept going when I had a problem. For all of you that don't know the Bahamas is about 50 miles off the coast of Florida so on any calm Sunday afternoon there are hundreds of boats coming back over to Florida from all the different islands.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Registered

AMW was here in Palm Beach for a week producing the segment that just aired on FOX Sat night. The FBI questioned the two guys (Cris & Brian) in the other boats and they hired attorneys! Their Polygraph results were not favorable. To this day they have been the only ones to tell the story and as AMW and the FBI concluded unofficially... The only way anyone got to "Jimmy T" was through someone he knew? He would never let anyone near the boat. The GPS was erased "WHY?" and that is the biggest clue! If it were Pirates... they would have stripped or sunk the boat. If He fell off.. who erased the GPS? If He ran away than why did He invite friends to travel back with Him? The only reason I could conclude is that the information (GPS) would tell a story in relation to the other GPS records in the other boat? Those who knew Jimmy say he would never of seperated from the other boats...I personally believe He did not wait and idle but He went back to help the other two boats and came across a situation he was not meant to? Any Thoughts?
Old 11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoreinvestigator
AMW was here in Palm Beach for a week producing the segment that just aired on FOX Sat night. The FBI questioned the two guys (Cris & Brian) in the other boats and they hired attorneys! Their Polygraph results were not favorable. To this day they have been the only ones to tell the story and as AMW and the FBI concluded unofficially... The only way anyone got to "Jimmy T" was through someone he knew? He would never let anyone near the boat. The GPS was erased "WHY?" and that is the biggest clue! If it were Pirates... they would have stripped or sunk the boat. If He fell off.. who erased the GPS? If He ran away than why did He invite friends to travel back with Him? The only reason I could conclude is that the information (GPS) would tell a story in relation to the other GPS records in the other boat? Those who knew Jimmy say he would never of seperated from the other boats...I personally believe He did not wait and idle but He went back to help the other two boats and came across a situation he was not meant to? Any Thoughts?
Hmmm, interesting theories! Just what kind of an investigator are you??
Old 11-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Registered

My Theories are based on months of research... I am looking for someone out their that might have overheard someone talking abouth the case. perhaps a drug deal gone bad or as I said "Jimmy T" being in the wrong place at the wrong time while returning back to the other boats!
I will answer any questions pertaining to the facts and respond to answers as theory when stated.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered

the 2 boats following did it, they tossed the ol' man over. now it's time to collect the insurance.......
Old 11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered

Funny how these sorts of threads seem to attract new members...
Old 11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered

Read all the theories on the find Jimmy forum one night back in the spring but now its password protected? What ever happened with the Freedom of Information act request for the secret service satellite images they had because Pres. Bush was in the area that day?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Registered

i remember reading this about the Miami Vice Donzi right after this happened
Old 12-11-2006, 06:17 AM
Registered

Cant belive I missed this thread all of theese months.

Any results back on the non running outboard??

How big was this guys life insurance policy and where is his wife now??

Quick Reply: Missing owner of 38 Donzi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.