Notices

Made a offer! (Values)

Old 01-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Made a offer! (Values)

I made an offer! On a Kachina.. I didn't get it (they want to0 much) Getting ready to make an offer on a sunsation later today Can anyone help me with values ? Is the Nada boat value accurate, high or low? Seems to me everyone wants way more then the boats are worth? I am trying to buy one for 10% less low retail (nada) in perfect shape. Am i being unrealstic? (looking at 2003 thru 2005 boats) TX for any post!

Last edited by beachbob; 01-16-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Registered

Default Re: Made a offer! (Values)

If your trying to buy from a dealer they sell high and take your trade at low book ,look at OSO classifides they have some good deals here.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sunsation Dominators are pretty nice boats. Screw buying via a dealer!! You are just paying his comission on top of what you should be paying the seller. Be vigilant!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 09:06 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by beachbob
I made an offer! On a Kachina.. I didn't get it (they want to0 much) Getting ready to make an offer on a sunsation later today Can anyone help me with values ? Is the Nada boat value accurate, high or low? Seems to me everyone wants way more then the boats are worth? I am trying to buy one for 10% less low retail (nada) in perfect shape. Am i being unrealstic? (looking at 2003 thru 2005 boats) TX for any post!
I believe NADA low retail for a PERFECT boat is a fair/good deal. I bought and sold a number of express cruisers and low retail was my selling price. Obviously I bought them cheaper but they were in less than perfect condition. I usually spent 100+ hours getting them up to "low retail" prices.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered

Throw out a price you want to pay and walk away.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by beachbob
I am trying to buy one for 10% less low retail (nada) in perfect shape. Am I being unrealstic?
Yes... You might be unrealistic in your criteria. However, if you are willing to conduct a long and time-consuming search, then you just might find the "perfect boat" at a great price.

I am also searching for the "perfect boat", but I am willing to pay "average NADA retail" for it.

Good luck!
Old 01-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

a friend of mine was looking for a boat he went around offering everyone half of what they were asking i think the fifteen seller accepted. i too made an offer on a boat yesterday, if he does accept it i have another i will be making an offer on tonight. hold at til you get what you want for what you want to pay cash in hand makes it a buyers market. good luck
Old 01-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It's a BUYERS market....pay YOUR price or walk away. There will be plenty of boats out there for sale
Old 01-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

I'd say buy a powerplay with three man race bolsters! I think you can find one somewhere around here.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I'd say buy a powerplay with three man race bolsters! I think you can find one somewhere around here.

LMAO

Quick Reply: Made a offer! (Values)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.