Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj >

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Notices

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Old 01-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Hey this boat is still for sale until I have cash in hand or the check clears. I do not konw where you got the hp form it has more then that.So if anybody is Interested let me konw.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Registered

Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

:d :d :d
Old 01-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

1 fast toy, dont sell it out from underme! when we spoke last night you siad no poblem sending you the cash this weekend. if i wasn't 1400miles away you would already have cash in hand. call me or pm me your address and ill fedex the coin overnight! keep in mind i had to find a way to get it to fla as i can't pay your friend 2700 to make a one way trip on his car hauler. i wouldn't buy your boat if i couldn't get it fla for reasonable cost. i spoke with haulintrash this morning and he said he's more than willing to tow it daytona for me and knows the area where you live. so get me your address asap and you have your coin when you get home from work tommorrow. call me when you read get this and well work out the details on you getting me the bill of sale and registration. ratman
Old 01-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Way cool. looks like a fun little rocket.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

Phil - that looks like a fun ride, might wanna consider some hydraulic steering if it's not already there. I know how you like to run (firsthand), and that would be a good add to the boat.

Also (and in NO way do I say this to sour a deal for either of you) - the axle / wheel on that trailer looks a little caddywampus. Make sure that trailer is ready for a 1400 mile trip. Hate to see anything happen to it on the way to it's new home.

Good luck with her.

I'll have to make another trip down there when you get the 1000's in the Mistress
Old 01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered

bouyhunter, big tabs and hydraulic steering are going on it before i even drill the sticks, it looked pretty flighty at 82 in a video i saw of it. but i think the tabs will help settle it down. i will probably put a solid roller in it instead of the solid flat tappet thats in it. how r things going with your job search?
Old 01-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Registered

i noticed that about the trailer myself. i'll ask about it as it need to make it in one peice
Old 01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Better find than I originally thought. You have an early 2150 with lower freeboard and simpler deck. Bob Hammond only built a few of these,most were the later higher sides with glass windshield and bigger cabin(same hull). We only got maybe 2 back then .was always my favorite boat.Plex w/s looks maybe original? Put the horsepower to it,the Linder hull can handle it. Nice find.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered

1 fast toy... i am looking for a new toy for the spring time, like the boat. is it still for sale? I have seen it run and love how it sounds. I will be getting in contact with you.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tsub979
1 fast toy... i am looking for a new toy for the spring time, like the boat. is it still for sale? I have seen it run and love how it sounds. I will be getting in contact with you.
I smell a.... .

I am going back to Tampa Feb. 8.
Check that caddywampus trailer!

Quick Reply: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.