Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj >

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Notices

check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Old 01-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Rat, I wouldn't trust that trailer myself. You're going to need an aluminum one anyway.

If you get it to Daytona, I can keep it here in Deland until you get it if you need.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

tsub979 nice first post welcome to the board... 1 fast toy agreed to sell me his boat last night so kindly piss off and let us complete our deal. its the a white er ah right thing to do. txh, ratman
Old 01-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in

Phil - looks like a helluva ride.
Might even be as much fun as the Mistress - for less $$ to run
Big tabs are a good idea, but at that speed, make sure you've got the steering to handle it, that drive is gonna take some wear without hydraulics. If you lose that drive, the way you like to run ( me too
) it might hurt.
Did ya order a lanyard for this one yet??

The job search, it's just kind of a "scratching around" right now.
If somebody is looking for a guy like me, we'll probably only meet by dumb luck. But I know someone is looking for a guy like me.
Just frustrated in my current gig.

Good luck with the finals on the sale, and getting her home safe - I know you can take care of the work once she's there.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Registered

Default Re: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Its a done deal, tsub979 already bought and paid for the boat, is now on his way home...

Just kidding, looks nice congradulations ...
Old 01-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Registered

tsub has been here for one day and one post.

I would sell it to the "brethen" just out of respect.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Registered

Ahhh, whats a thread without conflict and or arguments???
Old 01-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Registered

cuda i was gonna ship up bearings and seals and bearing buddies and buy new tires if the ones on the trailer aren't good to go with no dry rot and ask the seller to get a local shop the do the put it all on the boat to prep it for the long haul. i want to be sure haulintrash doesn't have a problem pulling it down to daytona from nj and he's helping me out enough already just pulling it here. i was gonna meet haulintrash in daytona. i have a better trailer here at the house that i'll put under it and sell my lil bass boat on the trailerthat comes with the boat, that is if the seller doesn't try to back out of our deal!
Old 01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Registered

bouyhunter, i'm stoked to get the cig going with the blower motors and the 3a's. i was gonna keep my na's for spares but i thought of all the rigging and unrigging going back and forth, so i figured id get a spare boat instead and smaller so i can run it up my canal and around tampa bay. now i'll take a little more time setting the cig up and am thinking about a repaint and new interior as well. after my ride with top bannana, i decided to really do the mistress up and keep it for a while.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Registered

Rat - If I were you I'd definately keep the Mistress - If you're gonna sell, let me know. I think you and I were in agreement, the paint's not bad, but that old girl needs some stripes that fit her - Don would have wanted it that way. And put the lifeline back on the deck - classic.

Cuda - Rat has a bass boat for sale.
Wanna make an offer? You have room in the driveway now...
Old 01-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Registered

I think that we need to clear the air. There are several miscommunications, the facts seem to change from my mouth to your ears. I told you that I had been offered what you offered before and had walked away! Another example is the fact that I said that my friend gets paid $2,700 to haul a boat to Florida, not that I was going to charge you that to take it to Florida.

With regard to the trailer - The fenders are bent from people standing on them.

As far as I know we have not reached a final agreement. Until I have what I want in my hand there is no deal. Talk is cheap and time is money

Quick Reply: check out my new boat, who wants to tow it to the miami boat show for me? its in nj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.