Notices

Tulsa Boat show

Old 02-01-2002, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Tulsa Boat show

Ok, so it's not Miami but it will have to do. Anyone else going to check it out? Last I remember it was about 20% performance boats which really isn't bad for the midwest. I'll be there when the doors open tomorrow trying to peddle some Whipples to the dealers.
Old 02-01-2002, 09:55 AM
TulsaLarry

Your right, it's not the Miami Boat Show but it is worth the trip and I will be there Saturday. We don't have all the toys but can at least get a good sampling and a good laugh at some of the goofy fishermen that show up.

Old 02-01-2002, 11:37 AM
Registered

I'll be there Saturday night. Maybe you can give me a killer deal on one of those Whipples!
Old 02-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Registered

I'll be gone by Sat PM, just e-mail me when you're ready. Have fun!
Old 02-01-2002, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
I'll be there with bells on. Should get there around noon or so.

Cattitude, we are very close to each other. We even have the same turf for a lake. Why haven't we hooked up?

Buck
Old 02-04-2002, 09:44 AM
Registered

Buck,
I thought I tried e-mailing you once- don't you have a trucking type biz in Siloam? We definately need to hook up. shoot me an e-mail or call at 636 4669.

The show was even better than expected! I met Scott (FASTCATS) from American offshore and got to check out his 26' cat, I was able to see the lightening 24' cats which are often advertised in the adds of the mags- Did not know they were made outside Tulsa. There were some beautiful Cigarettes there, sonic, Fountain, Baja, Scarab etc.
Old 02-04-2002, 09:51 AM
FASTCATS

Hey Tulsa Larry,

The best one of the show was the guy that walked up to the quad rotor that We had on display and said "look at the size of that fanbelt"

#2 comment and most popular saying was

"Ya thank I can get that thang in ma pickup?"

It was a great show overall, it was good meeting all of you guys. Finally got to meet Cattitude after talking on the phone all these months.

Scott

Old 02-04-2002, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cat,

You are correct, I do own a Truck Accessory store in Siloam. I remember talking now.

I was impressed w/ the show too. Did you notice how many boats had already sold? A good mojority of them were Offshore rigs too. Ugly John's sold 2 of the 3 Cigs the first day. Not bad I thought. They said they had the only 42' Cig in the nation right now, thought that was odd.

All in all it was a good show I thought.

Buck
Old 02-04-2002, 09:35 PM
FASTCATS

Hey Cattitude,

Did I cover well enough for you with the drive question? (with the wife) Don't worry about the socks!

Scott

Old 02-05-2002, 09:43 AM
TulsaLarry

The Boat Show was great, UGLY JOHNS had the best display of go-fast boats. Everyone has been talking how bad the economy is and I was amazed at the number of boats that had SOLD signs on them. Arrowhead had sold over 20 boats (mostly 28' to 40') by Sat. night and hoped to end up with 30 sold.
I have not heard yet if the $million boat sold with the free BMW.

Quick Reply: Tulsa Boat show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.