Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol >

yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

Notices

yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

Old 01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

hows it going dude? did you get your ride home yet? i need to know what model canefeilds are on your new mills. are they the 310's, 335's or the 350's? thx, ratman
Old 01-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

I believe Craig is leaving soon, heading North, I spoke with him last night and he was leaving this morning some time to head to JC's....
Old 01-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered

Default Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors l

ah so hes headed up to the reach around capital of the us? thx
Old 01-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Registered

Default Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors l

ttt
Old 01-23-2006, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Default Re: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

Rat,
I have absolutely no idea what a Canefeild head is.

My wifes engines have Canfield heads on them, but she doesn't know what model they are. I'll see if I can find out for you from Jeff. He's been put on restriction because of someone else's actions.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Registered

craig, its head in a florida cainfield. lol, thx pls let me know, i have canefield 350's on my blowermotors and the jesel rockers that i have a similar to yours but are to short for my application. thrying to figure out a fix without going to the race series. can you also ask what the installed height of your valve springs is? thx ratman

oops craig my bad i before e cept after c...or something like that, i wrote that post at 4:22 it just took hours to hit the submit button

Last edited by ratman; 01-23-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=OldSchool]Rat,
I have absolutely no idea what a Canefeild head is.

Not only are you a little confused about your heads, I dont think you know how to add up your cubic inches either.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

beakboater, i have cainefield 350 cnc heads, i know they also make a 310cc head and someone told me they he thought they made a 335cc model as well. i have 2 sets of jesels sportsman rokers and they are not tall enough for my heads, and i really didnt want to spend they extra cake on the pro series cuz my app really doesn't need it. jc put a set on craigs heads so im assuming they are the 310's but wanted to confirm that. if they are 350's i wanted to know what he had to do to make em work. but i may be running a taller installed height on my valve train. as for cubes my n/a's are .030 over 572's i was told that makes em 577, my blower motors are 4.625 stroke 4.500 bore i was told that makes 588ci. are these correct? no i didn't use the mathmatical equasion to come up with the #'s. ratm

yo craig did you ever find out zactly what heads are on those purdy new mills of yorn? thx ratman
Old 01-24-2006, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Beak Boater

Not only are you a little confused about your heads, I dont think you know how to add up your cubic inches either.
509's

...and that is my final answer!!!

Rat,
I just called the man and I'll post on here when he gets back to me.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rat,
JC is going to call you.

Quick Reply: yo craig can you ask the mrs what kind of canefeild heads are on her new motors lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.