Notices

saw ''miss geico'' today

Old 08-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default saw ''miss geico'' today

driving down us 24 this morning in tenn between nashville and chatanouga,,i saw the ''miss geico'' train heading north ,1 big cat,2 semis,1 v-bottom,,,looked cool
Old 08-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Registered

On the way to Michigan City for the race. I will be there early am
Old 08-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

That has to be quite a sight to see. Glad to hear that they are ready to race once again with their new boat.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
driving down us 24 this morning in tenn between nashville and chatanouga,,i saw the ''miss geico'' train heading north ,1 big cat,2 semis,1 v-bottom,,,looked cool
I bet that you can't say that you have ever passed Miss Geico with your boat...
Attached Thumbnails saw ''miss geico'' today-100_1055.jpg   saw ''miss geico'' today-100_1056.jpg   saw ''miss geico'' today-100_1057.jpg  

Old 08-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered

Cool pics Redline
Old 08-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Registered
Gold Member
Platinum Member

I love that stuff!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
I bet that you can't say that you have ever passed Miss Geico with your boat...
Now you better look out.. They will probably step there rigs up now... That will never happen again!!! They don't take kindly to being passed LMAO
Old 08-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

At SBI today, Miss Geico broke off a part, maybe called a tunnel flap, and it went up into the support for the rudder.

So my kid goes up to the guys and asks if they need a vacuum pump for fixing the glass. What they needed was a 3/8" thick 5056 aluminum flap part 36" wide cut out, bent, and welded. So he offers to make it. He drove back to Baroda, opened the shop, made the part. He's heading back to Michigan City now to bring it to them now.

That's cool, my 21 year old kid is helping Miss Geico run tomorrow.

BTW - if anybody needs an awesome fabricator, my kid is a perfectionist. He likes making one-off pieces. Hopefully somebody from Geico will give him a plug here. He really wants to get into High Performance racing in a big way.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by waybomb
At SBI today, Miss Geico broke off a part, maybe called a tunnel flap, and it went up into the support for the rudder.

So my kid goes up to the guys and asks if they need a vacuum pump for fixing the glass. What they needed was a 3/8" thick 5056 aluminum flap part 36" wide cut out, bent, and welded. So he offers to make it. He drove back to Baroda, opened the shop, made the part. He's heading back to Michigan City now to bring it to them now.

BTW - if anybody needs an awesome fabricator, my kid is a perfectionist. He likes making one-off pieces. Hopefully somebody from Geico will give him a plug here. He really wants to get into High Performance racing in a big way.
Very cool waybomb!!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by waybomb

Way to Go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.