Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boats in Fort Lauderdale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121215-boats-fort-lauderdale.html)

good2go38 01-24-2006 06:12 PM

Boats in Fort Lauderdale

Is there good place to good this weekend to see the performance boats around Fort Lauderdale? Where they launch or where they hang out? Thanks!

PurpleStuff 01-24-2006 06:40 PM

Re: Boats in Fort Lauderdale

out on the water on a nice day, you will see only a few. talk to L.S. they are out quite often. last time i was in lauderdale, at hooters on the beach, we saw them pass by, along with another cig. have a nice trip!

East Coast B 01-24-2006 06:41 PM

www.speedboatrides.com

lucky strike 01-24-2006 07:06 PM

This weekend we'll be running with 3-4 other boats so we'll probably end up at Shooters. We're going to use the boat this weekend, right TSG? :D

LS JR.

good2go38 01-24-2006 07:12 PM

East Coast B
Thanks, I have been on the Crazy Greg boat a couple of times. I was hoping to see the boats and talk to some of the off-shorers.
The last couple of times that I have been to Shooters it was mostly pleasure type boats. Maybe it was bad timing on my part.

DollaBill 01-24-2006 11:25 PM

Stopped by the shop today and Moisture Missle will be ready for Sunday. Let's hope for good weather. Looks like 5 or 6 boats at this point. You Cig guys ready for a spanking? :)

RedDog382 01-25-2006 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Stopped by the shop today and Moisture Missle will be ready for Sunday. Let's hope for good weather. Looks like 5 or 6 boats at this point. You Cig guys ready for a spanking? :)

BAF,

Is that the old "Moisture Missle" or the new one? Coming in on Feb 8th - 13th for a Trauma Conference, hoping to catch up with you guys. Staying 4 nights at the Hyatt Pier 66.

Chris

DollaBill 01-25-2006 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by RedDog382
BAF,

Is that the old "Moisture Missle" or the new one? Coming in on Feb 8th - 13th for a Trauma Conference, hoping to catch up with you guys. Staying 4 nights at the Hyatt Pier 66.

Chris

my '06 42 X. Poker Run won't be here until March-ish.

BLee 01-25-2006 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
We're going to use the boat this weekend, right TSG? :D

LS JR.

Yes I am planning to have the boat out Friday and Saturday. I have to fly home on Sunday. :mad:

vonwolske 01-25-2006 09:26 AM

Where exactly is Shooters?
Street address or relative to say Bahai Mar, or some other big landmark.