Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

I would say the factory involvement in the V-hull record is larger because the boats are being pushed well over the potential speeds of production V-Hulls.

The big cat owners that are going for the records are either race teams or manufacturers in their own rights (Callan Marine).

The average race model V-Hull is built to compete with marginal power (Super V) and there are very few super V unlimited boats, and the ones that are out there are factory owned boats.

The record has far passed the point where a production boat can achieve the speeds, and there are more race built supercats on the streets than super v unlimited's that have new cutting edge bottom designs and safety measures to withstand a 200 mph impact.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by animalhouse
I don't work fo Outerlimits, but I do Poker Run with them and run boats with them from time to time, so I guess I work for OL part time, for free.
Nah, they work for you, you bought the boat!
Old 02-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

when is it gonna run
Old 02-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LongShot
Reggie Fountain is the "Offshore King of V-Hull Speed Records"

What has Skip done? Bought a company and thinks he can hang with the King? Money can not buy time behind the wheel of a offshore powerboat.

Elvis has not left Fountain and Fountain will always be the King of Offshore Speed Records of V - Hulls.
longshot elvis is dead and so are fountains look at the resale value .. cigarette is going to smoke that a$$
Old 02-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
longshot elvis is dead and so are fountains look at the resale value .. cigarette is going to smoke that a$$
I hear tommorow
Old 02-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont no if you could call fountain racing an "offshore" speed record every race i see on tv looks pretty close to shore to me...but seriously, when the he!! is this darn boat gonna run
Old 02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Registered

I predict the Cig might break 170 by the end of the week.Maybe even tommorow
Old 02-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered

I wish them the best of luck...may they come back safe and sound.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered

Attached Images    
Old 02-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
I wish them the best of luck...may they come back safe and sound.
I hear that.Its getting crazy

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.