Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

will cig,outerlimits, and fountain race miami in april ?
Old 02-08-2006, 08:54 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by speed buff
will cig,outerlimits, and fountain race miami in april ?
Hope so - and put it on ABC prime time TV
Old 02-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

maybe i'm wrong here but the #'s posted by salesman11 are reggei's kilo speed numbers not cigs ??? It's been some time since I read them last but....??? has any one else caught this ??salesman11 was posting a reply to what is the kilo record? right? salesman11..

thanks Shawn
Old 02-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered

I'm lost, are the speeds salesman11 said, Reggie's or the new cig. also one guy on here said the cig speeds were still great although they didn't break the record, but i have not seen anyone post the speed unless salesman11 was right. if so looks the same as Reggie's
Old 02-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DOUBLE J
I'm lost, are the speeds salesman11 said, Reggie's or the new cig. also one guy on here said the cig speeds were still great although they didn't break the record, but i have not seen anyone post the speed unless salesman11 was right. if so looks the same as Reggie's
reggies previous #'s were posted, not the cigs.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

You guys have to go back a few pages to read everything. The #'s posted was Reggies record. Somebody did post Cig's #'s, they were just a tad off from the record.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:04 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
You guys have to go back a few pages to read everything. The #'s posted was Reggies record. Somebody did post Cig's #'s, they were just a tad off from the record.
Good question. I guess I missed it too. What post # was it?
All I remember reading was something on a thread that was previously deleted by salesman11 about 172 mph. If that was correct, then that was faster than Fountains one way pass of 171.83.
Why does'nt anyone here want to elaborate on the good news?

Before the run, there were a bunch of "know it alls" here that could'nt keep their mouths shut, and now after the Cigs passes they don't have anything to say.

Who's bull$hitting who here?
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Last edited by 10x; 02-09-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DOUBLE J
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by sellsman11
REGGIE IS STILL THE FASTEST MAN IN A V-BOTTOM!!!
The fastest pass today was 172. That speed could not be held for any length of time. JT gave it everything he had. I guess it was just not meant to be.
You have to have a two way average so one pass, which was the fastest at 172 mph isn't going to do it. Remember Reggie went 177 plus on one pass.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Registered

Wait a minute! Why does it sound like everyones thrown in the towel on this one already (Especially the Fountain proud)? If guys remember Reggie only went 166mph on his first attempt out of the box. Then once he took the boat back out of the water and reworked the bottom of the hull and changed props he started to get the better speeds. Dont you think Cig will do the same thing and try again in a few days or do you all think that one run is enough? I really dont think they would spend that much money and time for a one run deal. I think this boat can do it with a little more work. Hell if the numbers stated here are true then they have already run faster than Reggie an their first attempt. DONT GIVE UP ON THEM YET!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sellsman11
Tow way average of 171.883. The fastest pass was 177.350
Makes my azz tight just thinking about it.
You say Tow? are they still having to tow the Cig it to get it on plane ?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.