Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

The best thing is that it did not DELAMINATE Sorry Reggie and they will try again,not bad for attempt #1.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

I heart Johnnt T was in the boat today and ran over 172 the first run.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I think they meant the first run with Johnny in the boat.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:07 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
The best thing is that it did not DELAMINATE Sorry Reggie
And some here probably were waiting for me to say that.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always liked Fountain, but to listen to some of these people on here whine so much when another boat is faster or getting close to breaking a record other than fountain makes me sick. I mean it literally pisses some of you guys off to see or hear of another boat faster than a fountain. Cigarette may not be the fastest but i think they are a much better true offshore boat, and has a hell of alot better resale.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Is that all the info you guys got....pleeeeze...ok here is the skinney....and do not ask or get radical with me.....I was informed that Jt was pulling hard runs...boat was good totally stable at 160 and it was not stable up to 172....and for safety issues Bob teague pulled the plug on the operation due to unsafe conditions...... word has it that the mercs were producing over 2000 per side.......rumor has it that that the whole package is good for 190 when they figure out handling issue........Good day boys!

this is why i love this man.... i even heard better stuff then thats on this thread... oso steve even told me that cig was not doing a kilo run.. i am convinced that oso was sold to jj on e bay.... i think byrd has the best post and the most info from this whole thread.. way to go byrd.... at least someone has the balls to speak up....
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
this is why i love this man.... I love his balls....

Old 02-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Registered

you know byrd hates the gay stuff....
Old 02-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 3,013 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
at least someone has the balls to speak up....
You don't want to speak up because you don't want to loose your source. You can't just go posting shiot all over the web that is supposed to be told to you in confidence.

However, I would disagree w/Byrdman on one note. I heard Bob did not stop the event it was JT that actually decided it was unsafe to continue. Some feel it takes more balls to stop it than to continue and give JT the respect for it.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
You don't want to speak up because you don't want to loose your source. You can't just go posting shiot all over the web that is supposed to be told to you in confidence.

However, I would disagree w/Byrdman on one note. I heard Bob did not stop the event it was JT that actually decided it was unsafe to continue. Some feel it takes more balls to stop it than to continue and give JT the respect for it.

this site was built off stuff that was said in confidence... what fun are secrets...

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.