Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I know one thing,there will be a new sheriff in town and it wont be a Cig or a Beak
JC knows something is up! I guess we(the less informed) will have to wait.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
JC knows something is up! I guess we(the less informed) will have to wait.
I could tell you but then i would have to kill you
Old 02-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he hehehe you all are funny! rember reggie is all ways ready . go to the fountain forum under words from reggie .
Old 02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bet MTI couldn't build it
Old 02-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I just hope they do it in the light of day and they let the boating world know beforehand so people can witness it in person and know that it was on the up and up.

Do it in public so we don't have to take your word for it or just keep your mouth shut about setting any World Records until you Can do it in public - like Reggie did it.

Like him or not when he set the records he did them in full public view and with other pepople operating certified timing equipment. Any other way doesn't count imo.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I just hope they do it in the light of day and they let the boating world know beforehand so people can witness it in person and know that it was on the up and up.

Do it in public so we don't have to take your word for it or just keep your mouth shut about setting any World Records until you Can do it in public - like Reggie did it.

Like him or not when he set the records he did them in full public view and with other pepople operating certified timing equipment. Any other way doesn't count imo.
It should be done in public in a chosen spot.No one should have the home court advantage so to speak.When the record happens this time im sure it will be well publicized
Old 02-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Registered

I can't wait to see that Outerlimits monster. I've heard they have people from MIT and other engineering schools working on the design to improve the airflow.

How long before it's ready?
Old 02-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I can't wait to see that Outerlimits monster. I've heard they have people from MIT and other engineering schools working on the design to improve the airflow.

How long before it's ready?
Im not at liberty to say anything about it but i think it will be the best piece out of the "Big 3".
Old 02-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rjcardinal
Anyone know anything?

i have seen this cig over a dozen time and everytime with a different modification. i wish i could talk but i just can't don;t want to turn on my buddy's that keep giving me the real facts. not what he/she said. all i can say this monster is SICK good luck reggie

jr mike
Old 02-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
i have seen this cig over a dozen time and everytime with a different modification. i wish i could talk but i just can't don;t want to turn on my buddy's that keep giving me the real facts. not what he/she said. all i can say this monster is SICK good luck reggie

jr mike
Ok, it's a 46 foot -built by Skater - hull powered by twin turbo Merc 1800 hp engines.

Is this factually incorrect?

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.