Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 03-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Water boy....who are you....just popped up here this morning stirring the pot ...............and everybody used to blame all the problems on sbrt.....lol
Old 03-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by waterboy38
i probley have ran my boat faster then alot of you ass holes
maybe you need to stay in school & learn how to spell... instead of running your boat so fast.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Cashbrain....
Old 03-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pm203
Cigarette is not a production boat. There are no two alike .Fountain on the other hand builds many of the same identical boat in a facility geared more for production,not one-offs.Each Cigarette is hand built. They are both great boats, but have different production schedules,different build qualities and different goals to meet by their builders.
I guess it's the way you define "production". The hulls and the molds are the same.
Interiors, power and the rigging are different from boat to boat as is the paint. Fountain will use the same paint and interiors on boat to boat so you may say not one is the same but you are splitting hairs.

Cigarette just don't sell as many boats but they are a production boat. Fountains are also all hand built.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This would be something Andrew realtor would do....switch to fountain bashing....just to talk trash.....and he just got banned....he was one of the biggest jerks in a long time.....
Old 03-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeee haaa how did I miss all this good stuff
Old 03-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Registered

I argee OSG Fountain guys always want to start sh*t, there built like sh*t, and run like sh*t, there good lake boats. OK IT IS MY FIRST POST AND IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS

Boby B Water Boy38
Little Boby B...water on table 10 and go bus table 23...
Old 03-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Water boy....who are you....just popped up here this morning stirring the pot ...............and everybody used to blame all the problems on sbrt.....lol
I think he is OSO Steve...Tryin to get the traffic counts up.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Registered

i probley have ran my boat faster then alot of you ass holes
I guess you "ran" right past the school and your english class growing up?
Old 03-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they need to make it a requirement to pass an IQ test to get an oso membership

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.