Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121595-im-hearing-skater-built-cigarette-will-go-reggies-kilo-record-next-week.html)

wrinkleface 02-05-2006 08:47 AM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
The earth is made up of something like 70% water. Couldnt they just pick a location without the frickin bridge? :D

I heard that!! :rolleyes:

Shane 02-05-2006 09:42 AM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by Fanatic
Fountain builds their race boats in house.

There was a time in the mid 90's when Skater laid up their race boats. It is VERY clear when you see the boats that were built at Skater. The lines are CLEARLY of Michigan descent.

pullmytrigger 02-05-2006 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
Why wait until the last possible second for the run ? ? ?

Answer: The 'Old Man' will blow it away.
These midnight-hour shenanigans are SUCH a joke.

"Don't do it a WEEK before the show, Reggie will dust us off. Let's wait until an hour before the Show, so he CAN'T make a run. That way, we can hang our cool banners. " . . .

Pathetic.

Exactly!!.........same chit........different day :rolleyes:

JCPERF 02-05-2006 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
You do know that no boats are aloud through the bridge on plane, It looked like Reggie started rite at the bridge

That day he was on plane ;) :D

berns29scarab 02-05-2006 11:28 AM

looks like a cig hull n a skater deck

blume 02-05-2006 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
That day he was on plane ;) :D

How many times has any of you gone under a bridge on plane? World speed record and your going to worry about a ticket for going under the bridge on plane......come on JC.....I like Mike, Skip, Pete and Reggie. But to bring all the boats to one location were everybody can watch would be the best thing for everybody....the people buying them.

Fanatic 02-05-2006 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
There was a time in the mid 90's when Skater laid up their race boats. It is VERY clear when you see the boats that were built at Skater. The lines are CLEARLY of Michigan descent.

There was a time when we fought a civil war, past tense!

Fanatic 02-05-2006 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by blume
How many times has any of you gone under a bridge on plane? World speed record and your going to worry about a ticket for going under the bridge on plane......come on JC.....I like Mike, Skip, Pete and Reggie. But to bring all the boats to one location were everybody can watch would be the best thing for everybody....the people buying them.

But then there will be other excuses...

I can here it now:

"Reggie knew the waves came from the south at a 26 degree angle at 4:12 so he scheduled his run for that exact time ..." :D

JCPERF 02-05-2006 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Fanatic
But then there will be other excuses...

I can here it now:

"Reggie new the waves came from the south at a 26 degree angle at 4:12 so he scheduled his run for that exact time ..." :D

If you had any clue of what you are talking about.

masher44 02-05-2006 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
You mean to tell me there are people who actually base their buying decision based on the boat who owns the kilo record?? :p I know I could not care less, but that is just me :)

You have the kilo record for "Fattys on a Formula" right?