Notices

Powerplay

Old 02-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Powerplay

The one on the right in the picture is mine, and the other one is a good friends. The one in the previous picture is another friends. He bought it after a ride in mine! Good luck with your shopping. Dave M, did you do the run when that picture was taken?
Old 02-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by PPlay33
The one on the right in the picture is mine, and the other one is a good friends. The one in the previous picture is another friends. He bought it after a ride in mine! Good luck with your shopping. Dave M, did you do the run when that picture was taken?
Nope, just remember seeing the pics on the club's site. The "other" one used to run on the Potomac. I met him one day out on the river.
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay-2003_0610_151007aa.jpg  

Last edited by Dave M; 02-02-2006 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Here's two more from MD. I don't know the owners but if you go to http://www.cbpba.com/ somebody will.
I found a few pics of this boat on cbpba's website. Sweeet A$$ boat!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That boat is very nice. It is set up to go in big water. It is one of 3, Mine, Oz, and that one, with a 3man rear bolster. It is great for rear passengers! Not good for sun, but the hatch works for that.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:19 PM

I saw the one I painted a few years ago for sale in a Florida Power Boat Club ad. It's a 38 Powerplay called "Fox-Sea Five"
Very nice boat when we had it. I've done a couple Powerplay's and the craftsmanship is incredible. I don't know if it is still for sale but check it out.
Attached Thumbnails Powerplay-fox-sea-five-38-powerplay.jpg  
Old 02-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GeoGraphics
I saw the one I painted a few years ago for sale in a Florida Power Boat Club ad. It's a 38 Powerplay called "Fox-Sea Five"
Very nice boat when we had it. I've done a couple Powerplay's and the craftsmanship is incredible. I don't know if it is still for sale but check it out.
Thanks for the info, but I only want the 33. This particular boat (Foxsea5) is for sale right now in the $250K range. The 38 is nice, but too big for what I want.

I keep looking at other boats and I keep coming back to the 33 PP. It's looks and ride are awesome.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRICK
Damn, those are great boats.

I hope someone will start building them again with the same attention to detailas they received in the past.

Good luck in the hunt Gerard.
Thanks Fred....I'm on the hunt right now. I feel like a friggin shark in bloody water
Old 02-02-2006, 07:39 PM

Powerplay are crazy detailed boats. Danny would have the rigging holes and all other holes in the hull that were used to put hardware in completly sanded smooth so you don't get glass imbeded in your arm when you reach in. Other builders don't care and slash holes. They would also be cut perfectly round, not with a jig-saw or a sledge hammer like some manufacturers. These holes where being covered anyway but that didn't matter to them. They made it perfect! I will never forget the first time I stuck my hand in a rigging hole of a Powerplay.
Here is another Powerplay 33 cc we did. Very cool and diferent. It is all paint, cleared, sanded then polished. Anyone have more pics of this boat or know who the owner is, that would be great. I didn't get to meet the owner at the time of this job.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:58 PM

Can't post pic. TOO BIG! Sorry.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GeoGraphics
Can't post pic. TOO BIG! Sorry.
Thats okay, I am only interested in a sportdeck

Quick Reply: Powerplay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.