Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank YOU!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121623-thank-you.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-02-2006 01:25 AM

Thank YOU!!!

Thank you Memdy and OSOAdmin and whoever else is responsible for working the bugs out of this latest software issue!
Your efforts are very much appreciated! :drink:

baronmarine 02-02-2006 06:49 AM

Re: Thank YOU!!!

i'll 2nd that.
todd

SpeedGirl 02-02-2006 06:51 AM

Yes and THANK YOU for opening up PowerBoatsOnly.com for us to go to while we where displaced from our home.... Looks like another great site :evilb:

Wobble 02-02-2006 07:14 AM

Looked more like a DNS issue to me. Possibly they changed service providers or servers and it can take a while for the new address to propagate through the net. Been there, very frustrating.

Formula Outlaw 02-02-2006 07:16 AM

Here here, the Earth is once again spinning in a correct manner...:drink:

CAP071 02-02-2006 07:27 AM

Yes this place keeps me from going Postal. :chimp:

Wobble 02-02-2006 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Yes this place keeps me from going Postal. :chimp:

Like this :D

(2/02/06 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - Two Houston postal workers may lose their jobs for having sex while at work.

Several residents in a northwest Houston neighborhood say they saw the pair engaging in questionable behavior in the back of a postal truck. A supervisor was called out to the scene to break up the lovebirds, but for some neighbors. it was too late.

"I have three kids and they were watching," said resident Joe Arguello. "They were like, 'What's going on dad?'"

The postal service says a full investigation is now underway. One neighbor says he taped the escapade for evidence.

CAP071 02-02-2006 08:38 AM

OH YEA I did that before :evilb: I miss those days :(

OSO 02-02-2006 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wobble
Looked more like a DNS issue to me. Possibly they changed service providers or servers and it can take a while for the new address to propagate through the net. Been there, very frustrating.

Exactly right!! Being trying to find a way to say that for days but you hit the nail right on the head.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-02-2006 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble

I'm afraid I may end up with the same situation with my website. :rolleyes:
CNET is transferring their web hosting to Interland. They say there should be no down time... I sure hope there isn't .... :rolleyes: