Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Notices

Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Old 02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hey GLH that pontoon boat ran right next to you all the way back from Gilbert's last November...
Check your facts... All my running in November was done "offshore" so whatever you followed I'm sure it was plesant... on the inside.

BTW I think Sunsations are exceptional boats a lot of my friends have them and I can't wait to see the 42 they are working on either...

But by running an open bow on the inside in one footers you can't be expected to be taken seriously here do you?

As Craig/OldSchool wrote also let us know how you do when you sell that bad boy and get a rig without a hole in the front, stepped or not. In the mean time grab your plastic shovel and bucket and go play in the sandbox. The old folks are talking here.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
Jupiter Sunsation, it doesn't look to me this thread was intended as old school vs new stuff.
The old man got it!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

For the record this thread is not specifically "old school" rigs. In my opinion 2000 vaccum bagged Cig hulls, though non step, are not old school, such as GLH's, Offshoredrillin, and mine.

Appreciate Stepp info Jupiter Sunsation. I've seen step hulls spelled both ways... It was not intentional.

The thread unfortunately has taken a disappointing turn... Seems many threads are taking a turn for the worst lately.

I have never, and never plan to look down on anyone regardless of the boat they own. But its upsetting to see so many people so defensive about what they own. Its as if they are really not happy and confident with there choice...
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-__atiga-b.jpg   Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-tiger-008.jpg   Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-img_0674-tiger.jpg  

Old 02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

DPT,

Sorry your thread got out of hand and thank you for the clarification on your intent. Stinger and I had different opinions and now agree to disagree.

GLH, I was mistaken I ran back with a green/black stripe Tiger not your machine. Sandbox was a stupid line, best you can come up with?

OLD, I want to turn keys not wrenches so I have no interest in saving money and buying an older boat then replacing drives, motors etc. getting stranded/ missing out on actual boating. Boats are terrible investments new or used, I chose the new route so I can boat worry-free with warranty then sell the boat to a guy like you who wants to save money.
I build new homes, buy new cars, boats and take care of them. This is what I prefer so does this make you better?

My 32 MCOB is exactly what I wanted once I saw one out on the water. If I was to replace it it would be a 32 SS MCOB with bigger power. An old Top Gun is classic but definitely a me too boat in Florida and atleast my pontoon, open bow stands out. You buy what you like and I will do the same!
Old 02-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've enjoyed reading all debates ( use that word loosly) in this thread old & new boats are way cool for a lot of reasons. I loved my Testarossa for what it was & represented. I love my 550 for what it is. I think my 43 Scarab is cool & everybody at the docks do also with trip 950's. But that's not to say I wouldn't love to have a new OL or Cigarette but the depresation is hard to get a hold of. New boats are bad azz but you'll lose more than I have invested in my rig so there goes the Ferrari in the garage & the Rolexs & the Bouget (when do you stop). The old iron has a special place too. Just like someone said about the z06 vs. the chrome bumper big block. They all have a place & more times than not it's one beside the other not in front or behind. That's my 2 cents & also how I try to come to terms with not having the newest thing on the water. But I also am blessed with alot of other toys in the attic. Thanks
Old 02-06-2006, 04:40 AM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

It started to sound like 2 fleas fighting over who owns the dog.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are Bow riders really allowed in Poker runs?
Old 02-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm not getting involved with the discussion but here is my old school non-step n/a bout. 35 fountain.
keep some pics coming i like all boats!
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-jays-new-boat.jpg  
Old 02-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Todays light weight,stepped wonder boats my well be the best thing in big water...I dont know...I never see them out there when it gets rough. Nothing but big heavy turds like Cigs & apaches out there playin.
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-1team%2520boat-small-.jpg  

Last edited by birdog; 02-06-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is my "Obsolete, Museum Piece"
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-birddog1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.