Notices

SRP Lifejacket offer

Old 01-17-2002, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Ok I don’t want to get into a SRP vs. Lifeline lifejackets. Both Companies build a good product. SRP’s main advantage is our foam. We use a closed cell high-density foam versus Lifeline’s K-Pock type. Our closed cell foam allows us to build a thinner and more comfortable lifejacket. Lets face it, lifejackets aren’t very comfortable, but as our speed increase we NEED them. If you do choose to wear a high performance type lifejacket, then you want to be as comfortable as possible. Our jackets are designed 1st, to be safe and 2nd, to be slimmer and more comfortable. Both jackets (SRP and Lifeline) are built from the same ballistic impact material and are design not to blow apart on impact. If you could see the two jackets, worn by someone standing next to each other, it’s night and day different. The SRP jacket is slimmer and does not make you feel like your 8 months pregnant and shouldn’t even be in a boat. I will post some pics of our SRP Offshore jacket on my web site tonight. My web site is: www.BenHedrick.com
Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Old 01-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Thanks Ben, I emailed ya, I wasn't expcting a competive market gig here on OSO, and I am sure the other guy wasn't either.

I was just curious on basic facts, no harm intended, I am a navy officer with 20 in and I do know a little about water survival!
Bryan
Old 01-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

I have updated my web site a put on the some additional pictures of some SRP lifejackets on it. Go to: www.BenHedrick.com and then click the link; "SRP Lifejackets and Air Systems".
The offshore jacket shown is the one I use currently race with. The jacket SRP is offering in the same except for crotch straps instead of leg bands, although we can upgrade them to the leg band type. Again, we are offering these at $340 + shipping and we'll include your 1st name embroidered on the jacket. We need an order of approximately 15 jackets to offer this discount. These jackets usually sell for $450+. Contact me if you are interested in this offer and I will keep everyone posted on the count.
Old 01-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Charter Member#350
Charter Member

I used SRP lifejackets for both the Cigarette and the Batboat and I am very pleased with the quality, customer service and the confortable fit.
P.S. I still have a size Large,yellow with leg straps SRP jacket for SALE $250.
The jacket was used only on three races.
Old 01-18-2002, 07:29 AM
Registered

Ben just trying to decide here SRP or LL poker run jacket that is in this month's HotBoat. Sounds like LL is doing the same as your SRP????

By your post I would say you are a straight up guy. Help me out, Mike.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:25 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts
Hey Ben, Just checked out your cool website, I noticed that you are going to race a 28'Challenger (nice boat) with a 641cid 700hp engine in P-4 class 70-80mph is the P-4 a typo? if not it looks like that Challenger would be at home in P-3 class 80-90mph.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Lee, Yea it might end up being a P3 boat. We will be testing it over the next month or so. I'm also planning to race Challengers F2 boat. I'm really looking forward to being able to show Fountain and Cigarette a new transom to look at...
Old 01-18-2002, 09:45 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

I have purchased the SRP Jacket have been happy with the product and would recommend them highly. The really are a great organization.
Old 01-18-2002, 05:02 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Thanks, Klaw. We are glad your happy. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you out in any other way, and we appreciate the kind words.

Ben