Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigs new CC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122200-cigs-new-cc.html)

blingbling 02-09-2006 04:42 PM

Cigs new CC

Anyone know if Cigs new CC is gonna be at the Miami show. Thanks in advance.

Semper Fi 02-09-2006 05:05 PM

Re: Cigs new CC

"Rumor" has it that you want a CC now and are done with the go-fasts :D

thisistank 02-09-2006 05:07 PM

no sh!t Greg, who you trying to fool??!! Do the letter DW mean anything to you?

blingbling 02-09-2006 11:48 PM

My DW won't be ready until I'd say june. I was thinking of a CC to boat in untill it was ready. It was nice to go back east last weekend. It woke me up if ya know what I mean.

blingbling 02-09-2006 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
"Rumor" has it that you want a CC now and are done with the go-fasts :D

I thought I was to, untill I went over to Carsons and saw those beautiful turbo motors. I can't quit untill I have a set of those in a Cat. This next one should be it.

LEOPAJM 02-10-2006 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by blingbling
Anyone know if Cigs new CC is gonna be at the Miami show. Thanks in advance.

I heard from a pretty reliable source .... No .
Would love to see it show up soon however ... Unfortunately , doesn't sound like we'll see what I'd LOVE to see ... a 39 - 40' CC with an 8' beam ... They have to try to get too much of the fishboat market to make it work .... and those guys need some beam .... and their wives want some "creature comforts" :(

crazyfast 02-10-2006 07:49 AM

leopajm...when are you going to Miami? Stop in the CIG booth and say hi.
Marc

LEOPAJM 02-10-2006 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by crazyfast
leopajm...when are you going to Miami? Stop in the CIG booth and say hi.
Marc

Mark .... not going to Miami .... headin up to the Great White North .... tryin to put some miles on this Yamaha before it's time to break out the other Yamahas !!! :D

LEOPAJM 02-10-2006 09:01 AM

I've gotta stay away from boatshows for awhile .... I have a problem ! :rolleyes: :drink: :evilb:

blingbling 02-10-2006 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
I heard from a pretty reliable source .... No .
Would love to see it show up soon however ... Unfortunately , doesn't sound like we'll see what I'd LOVE to see ... a 39 - 40' CC with an 8' beam ... They have to try to get too much of the fishboat market to make it work .... and those guys need some beam .... and their wives want some "creature comforts" :(

What do you think would be worth looking at at the Miami show. Something like you described above, but a bit smaller. Thanks in advance.