Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Blue Mirror (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122303-blue-mirror.html)

docmanrich37 02-11-2006 09:01 AM

Re: Blue Mirror

Their # is 904-771-8170.

Semper Fi 02-11-2006 11:07 AM

Forgive me for asking, but what the hell is that piece with the mirror? It looks like an engine hatch, but I can't be sure

docmanrich37 02-11-2006 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Forgive me for asking, but what the hell is that piece with the mirror? It looks like an engine hatch, but I can't be sure

Engine hatch turned upside down.

bobonthis 02-11-2006 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Looks great!!!

Has anyone ever considered doing the mirror like this on the windsheild?? Kinda like sunglasses??
I have been thinking about this for awhile.

Any thoughts?

I thought about this at one time to and just figured if I was going to do it you might as well use the chrome window tint.

bouyhunter 02-11-2006 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I thought about this at one time to and just figured if I was going to do it you might as well use the chrome window tint.

Yes, but what about colored mirrors? Blue, Green, Purple....whatever matches your boat.
I work for a Co. that makes eyeglasses, and we do the mirror coatings on sunglasses as well as anti-reflective coatings.
I've been kicking this idea around for a while now.

bobonthis 02-11-2006 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Yes, but what about colored mirrors? Blue, Green, Purple....whatever matches your boat.
I work for a Co. that makes eyeglasses, and we do the mirror coatings on sunglasses as well as anti-reflective coatings.
I've been kicking this idea around for a while now.

Well they make color tint and have all those colors but I don't know about anti-reflective......

masher44 02-11-2006 12:16 PM

Looks great! ass cheek prints clean real easy off blue :cool:

docmanrich37 02-11-2006 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Looks great! ass cheek prints clean real easy off blue :cool:

lol.Better try it before i re-install the hatch right side up. :D

masher44 02-11-2006 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
lol.Better try it before i re-install the hatch right side up. :D

nah.. if the women are skinny enough you can lift them up and get a print... :cool:

docmanrich37 02-11-2006 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
nah.. if the women are skinny enough you can lift them up and get a print... :cool:

I'll see if the wife will try it ,but if not might need a volunteer.