Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Premier Day Miami Show tickets (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122330-premier-day-miami-show-tickets.html)

Cash Bar 02-12-2006 08:44 PM

Re: Premier Day Miami Show tickets

Because Buyafountain was supposed to arrange them for me but was so busy moving his apartment into Blue Martini that he forgot. :eek:

Seems he decided it was cheaper to live there, than pay for valet for the Hummer going in, and the drunken cab fare going home.. :rolleyes: :drink:

ApachePete 02-12-2006 10:58 PM

Keep 'em coming.

ratman 02-13-2006 06:59 AM

apache pete i'll promise not to post any scat videos in uc for at least a month. did i mention i have a new 8 meg camera to take pics of all the badazz new boats and products and will be sure to take lots of pics of the hot models to post on oso

sy goldberg 02-13-2006 07:27 AM

I should get them because I'm old,on social securiry,and AARP does offer them. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Queenie 02-13-2006 09:24 AM

Because it's our first Miami Boat Show and we have never, ever posted on any Apache thread of any kind (even though we really want to own our own someday--not sucking up here, really). There are 4 of us coming so 3 free tickets would really help since we're not able to get to the Premier day until 1PM or so.

Thanks Pete.

Barb

bajabob38 02-13-2006 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
IN 8 years of posting on OSO, I've never started or contributed to an Apache thread. THAT has to be significant.

PLUS - I know Old School.

I think you had it till you said you knew old school

bajabob38 02-13-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I should get them because I'm old,on social securiry,and AARP does offer them. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Catman has you covered

ApachePete 02-13-2006 10:20 AM

Umm. It's gonna be tough to decide.

So far, I must say that I like Sy's the best (because I can relate to it!), but don't you always have a booth there anyway? Not trying to "double-dipp", are you?

Among the others, several are clear contenders.

Any more?

BradH 02-13-2006 10:34 AM

I'm a broke college kid in south florida for the semseter, over here because Katrina really messed up my school in New Orleans. I have always wanted to go but didnt have the cash and could not justify buying a plane ticket to get there...now I have the chance and this makes the deal even better. A friend of mine from New Orleans is here with me, two tickets would really make our day.

CMG 02-13-2006 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
no pun intended..

Bigyellow I'll buy her a ticket if she drops her hands :D